the thread about nothing...

Pretty cool commercial...... still not gonna trick me into using Internet Explorer tho 
laugh.gif

Same

10+ plus years later I still get, "goosebumps" hearing the intro song. :lol:
Thank god I get this channel. Watch it whenever I get a chance :pimp:

Last edited:
is there an actual meaning behind the gimp/rape scene in pulp fiction?

or is it simply just the dirty mind of QT at work?

I sometimes cheat at Ruzzle. *Guilt-free* now baby! About to play these "Celebs" and have them in they feelings.

i want like 60 people to go on this cats instagram and clown on his fake foamposites he brags about

I used to not really like Bodie, but the dude has really grown on me

The Galaxy Nexus screen is great. There's an android thread that'll answer your questions.

i hated this show growing up, it was always on and it was just people complaining..

overrated show. now that im older its great.

Last edited:
rashida jones looks so good when shes angry
Wait is it bad? I was gonna buy this one and pay to get the screen fixed?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...0852768142?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item460c38ed8e

Bad Idea?

it's not bad, but compared to modern smart phone screens its not great either.
it's usable, you just might have to adjust to it.

If you know someone that can fix the screen i guess you could go for it.
------------------------------

tumblr_mg8gn5ifjN1qzfebyo1_250.gif

:evil: :lol:

My jimmies are all sorts of rustled

him and Carver were probably the most redeemable characters IMO

i hated this show growing up, it was always on and it was just people complaining..

overrated show. now that im older its great.

that's the thing. You have to understand the characters, their own world and why it works so well to revolve around these 4 people. It was also ahead of its time for sitcoms, because at the time, sitcoms were all about that Family Matters, Full House, Cosby Show concept. either people lived in a house and it centered around family members and friends, and it was about moral values, etc. Seinfeld changed all that. None of them are related in any way to each other. lead characters are not roommates, relatives, siblings, sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc. Just friends. Seinfeld basically said screw the family and moral values, and just have a show about comedy in their world. About nothing!

I can listen to this all day. Which I am btw. RIP Jay Dee

EDIT: didn't see the dark comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom