the thread about nothing...

hate when u give someone a ride then they complain wanting to leaving early
mean.gif
Word.

This is why I don't drive ppl to functions no more.  People start actin like little kids "are you ready to go yet"? 
indifferent.gif

do Apple stores bother yall as much as it bothers me?
A little bit.
Like its always PACKED and its loud. Every person that works there are hipsters with the exception of like 2 people.
And that's in both stores around my way.
I don't even understand what the point of the store is for.... like why is it always so god damn busy???

Like what is the point of the store besides selling stuff? I'd rather just order online 
tired.gif

What's the point of any store besides selling stuff?

If someone hasn't spent a lot of time with an Apple product, they probably want to test it out in person. Most wouldn't feel comfortable dropping 2,000 dollars on a computer without playing with it a bit. Then you have the people who just want to play with the newest Apple product.

Last edited:

If someone hasn't spent a lot of time with an Apple product, they probably want to test it out in person. Most wouldn't feel comfortable dropping 2,000 dollars on a computer without playing with it a bit.

I feel like 95% of people in Apple stores aren't even there to buy anything though :lol:

If someone hasn't spent a lot of time with an Apple product, they probably want to test it out in person. Most wouldn't feel comfortable dropping 2,000 dollars on a computer without playing with it a bit.
I feel like 95% of people in Apple stores aren't even there to buy anything though
laugh.gif
Thats what I mean. I know there isn't 100 people an hour in there buying stuff 
laugh.gif

I just don't get what all these people are doing in there

I'm looking around ebay, just noticed someone selling an used one s. thing is, its definitely a dummy phone they trying to pass off as the real thing. :smh: :smh: :smh:
reported this nonsense... hope ebay act fast and nobody gets got.

Last edited:

I feel like 95% of people in Apple stores aren't even there to buy anything though :lol:
laugh.gif

they just go in there to touch it.

Like people getting in footlocker just to try shoes >: (with no purpose of buying any)

except it's time 50 :smh:

Last edited:

I feel like 95% of people in Apple stores aren't even there to buy anything though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like people getting in footlocker just to try shoes
mad.gif
(with no purpose of buying any)

except it's time 50
mean.gif
I feel like there is no way there is that many people who don't own an iPhone already though 

laugh.gif

Like people getting in footlocker just to try shoes >: (with no purpose of buying any)

except it's time 50 :smh:
I feel like there is no way there is that many people who don't own an iPhone already though 

:lol:

i don't own an Iphone :frown:

^fair enough :lol:

But I don't Invision you being one of those people who would just go in to an Apple store and hang out playing with their products :lol:

Gross :lol: :x

I actually went there last week when I was in Santa Monica because me and my boys all had to charge our phones :rofl:

Why is sausage such a big thing in the Wisconsin area?

I love sausage

McDs nuggets are just behind Wendy's IMO. There have been a few times where I've gotten cold nuggets tho :frown:

Back
Top Bottom