the thread about nothing...

My son has toooooo, much energy, he bouncing off the damn walls like he's on crack,smh... This fool just came and whispered in my ear that he wanted a horse toy, like just out of the blue he wanted a damn horse toy.smh.  I've heard the name DADDY 2,700x in the last 3 hours. 

He's been playing basketball for 45minutes straight, his jumper better be NBA worthy by his 16th birthday.lol

He's 3 fyi.

McDs nuggets are just behind Wendy's IMO. There have been a few times where I've gotten cold nuggets tho
frown.gif
Wendy's hot and fresh nuggets
pimp.gif

I could eat a 30piece right now.

:lol: working with kids in youth sports and after school programs, I've come to really appreciate those young'ns. Not sure I'd be ready for fatherhood tho :lol: but I do like kids. Which is surprising, never realized I liked em till like 2 years ago

My son has toooooo, much energy, he bouncing off the damn walls like he's on crack,smh... This fool just came and whispered in my ear that he wanted a horse toy, like just out of the blue he wanted a damn horse toy.smh.  I've heard the name DADDY 2,700x in the last 3 hours. 

He's been playing basketball for 45minutes straight, his jumper better be NBA worthy by his 16th birthday.lol

He's 3 fyi.

take him to the hood, teach him about gentrification Furious
spoiler]

naw not ayo. I just love a good sausage. The best is when you put it in a bun, and the juices just explode out of it :evil:

McDs nuggets are just behind Wendy's IMO. There have been a few times where I've gotten cold nuggets tho :frown:
Wendy's hot and fresh nuggets
pimp.gif

I could eat a 30piece right now.
wait is hot and fresh a new Wendy's thing?? Cuz I swear 4 out of 5 times my nuggets from there be cold :smh:

naw not ayo. I just love a good sausage. The best is when you put it in a bun, and the juices just explode out of it
devil.gif

wait is hot and fresh a new Wendy's thing?? Cuz I swear 4 out of 5 times my nuggets from there be cold
mean.gif
Yeah 1/18 visits,smgdh

I give them bs right back when they cold and request a free chocolate frosty for my troubles...

just watched an episode of venture bros :nthat:

don't even know whats going on though...gotta watch this series

Just watched Chatroom.

Are you guys gonna try and make me kill myself?

To my friend who is sitting next to me:

Wtf is ur problem breh breh. Why you always going to court? Hahahahaha oh moments man.

I need a cigarette. :smokin

yeaaaa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom