the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
anyone else catch this flu as of recently? I got it and so did a bunch of my friends :nerd:. Sucks staying in these last two nights, but with this horrible weather it had its positives lol.

Last edited:
anyone else catch this flu as of recently? I got it and so did a bunch of my friends
nerd.gif
. Sucks staying in these last two nights, but with this horrible weather it had its positives lol.
Ya. I'm like half way thru this flu..... every time I cough/sneeze its feels like there's glass in my throat 
frown.gif

think cnn said the flu virus spread in like 42 states a week or so ago.

I need to get on this san andreas, can't be watchin sportscenter 4 hours in a row.

Went to pick up some chineese food the other day... Seen some old head rockin a pair that looked like fusion 3's.. Said fubu on the tounge.. Had elephant print and all

Went to pick up some chineese food the other day... Seen some old head rockin a pair that looked like fusion 3's.. Said fubu on the tounge.. Had elephant print and all

I've seen white cements 4 fubu on the bus a while ago.

Had me going :nerd: and :lol:

naw not ayo. I just love a good sausage. The best is when you put it in a bun, and the juices just explode out of it
devil.gif

wait is hot and fresh a new Wendy's thing?? Cuz I swear 4 out of 5 times my nuggets from there be cold
mean.gif
Yeah 1/18 visits,smgdh

I give them bs right back when they cold and request a free chocolate frosty for my troubles...
I don't have the balls to do ever speak up if I don't like my food 
embarassed.gif

I once saw a guy ask to have his "fries filled up correctly" at McDonalds 
laugh.gif
 the manager, not wanting to deal with it gave him a 
alien.gif
 and then did it 
roll.gif

Y 5 year old cousin tells the people at in nout that he dropped his fries after he finishes them

I don't have the balls to do ever speak up if I don't like my food 
embarassed.gif

I once saw a guy ask to have his "fries filled up correctly" at McDonalds 
laugh.gif

the manager, not wanting to deal with it gave him a 
alien.gif

and then did it 
roll.gif

I seen somebody snap because they pretty much got a med fry in a large fry box. My gf told me about a lady throwing food in a whataburger's manager's face for getting the order wrong. wish I coulda seen that haha.

Back
Top Bottom