the thread about nothing...

Ugh this morning I hit my brother for real the first time pretty much ever
mean.gif
Fat *** came barging in my room saying he couldn't tell which contact case was his and I told him to try one. Was wrong and he flipped and started throwing all my ****. Got and gave him a solid one right in the ear then a left jab to the jaw. Feel kind of bad but damn good at the same time
eyes.gif
Younger brother btw, and he is about 6'3 275 vs my 5'9 180. Thinks he is untouchable so it was only a matter of time before someone put him in his place, better it was me than someone that would have continued the beating.
I'll continue that beating for a small fee, pleighboi.

Ugh this morning I hit my brother for real the first time pretty much ever :smh: Fat *** came barging in my room saying he couldn't tell which contact case was his and I told him to try one. Was wrong and he flipped and started throwing all my ****. Got and gave him a solid one right in the ear then a left jab to the jaw. Feel kind of bad but damn good at the same time :rolleyes Younger brother btw, and he is about 6'3 275 vs my 5'9 180. Thinks he is untouchable so it was only a matter of time before someone put him in his place, better it was me than someone that would have continued the beating.

Over a contact? That's your brother man. It's gotta be deeper than that. I think something is missing here.

^ My teams healthy again, im coming for you Cold :smokin

Mavs/Spurs game tonight- lady got us some bad@Z$ seats :nthat:

No Timmy and Pop. I'd demand my money back :lol:. Just kidding.

Haha ^ Dirk is playing though, and Manu is back playing for the Spurs. Plus, she paid for the tix- lower level :nthat:

Dope. I wish I could go to a game here. Knicks tix are way too much. I'll hit Barclay's when the hype dies a bit on the Nets. Glad I'm within walking distance from there.

In b4 no sports talk. I'm done!

Over a contact? That's your brother man. It's gotta be deeper than that. I think something is missing here.

My brother and I have never really gotten along at all. And I am not the one that originally flipped out. If he held his cool and didn't feel the need to throw my stuff it would have been avoided. Wish I had a picture or something but he got up and left the house as soon as he gathered himself.

My brother and I have never really gotten along at all. And I am not the one that originally flipped out. If he held his cool and didn't feel the need to throw my stuff it would have been avoided. Wish I had a picture or something but he got up and left the house as soon as he gathered himself.
You should have just pushed him or mushed his face before you threw the hands

all that cool story needs now is some pics ^^

Where the hell is everybody, its lonely in here

hell,

¿Dónde diablos está todo el mundo, su solitaria aquí

:nerd:

Esta aqui papi.

What's the worst dream yall have had?
Mine was once I had a dream I went to help and meet the devil. Another one was like a day before my Grand father passed away I had a dream he died. Iwas shook

That's just it. I hope y'all can work it out man. You've got each other man, that's it. Do you have any more siblings?

Last edited:
That's just it. I hope y'all can work it out man. You've got each other man, that's it. Do you have any more siblings?

Nah man, no other siblings. And trust me I wish I had a cool brother that I could be cool and kick it with. I have tried to take him under my wing and invite him out to do things but he has never came along. He is also most definitely the baby of the family so I think it is ingrained in him that he feels he can do what he wants without consequences. I will always have his back if something went wrong, but sometimes people need a reality check.

Also how do multi quote on this new site, been months now and I still can't figure it out :nerd:

Nah man, no other siblings. And trust me I wish I had a cool brother that I could be cool and kick it with. I have tried to take him under my wing and invite him out to do things but he has never came along. He is also most definitely the baby of the family so I think it is ingrained in him that he feels he can do what he wants without consequences. I will always have his back if something went wrong, but sometimes people need a reality check.

Also how do multi quote on this new site, been months now and I still can't figure it out :nerd:

Give it time, maybe he'll realize it on his own and y'all will eventually be cool like that. Multi quoting? I have my settings where I can hit the multi button, then on the last person you want to quote hit the reply button and all of the quotes you hit the "multi" function on will pop up and you can respond accordingly. If that's not it, check your settings. I know there is something to do with nesting or something in the settings, but I forgot. I know someone will say something when they see it. Help him out y'all. I'm mad lazy right now :lol:

Nowitzness, :smh: man, I clicked your link to your shoe collection. I need to take an updated one. I think I last took one and posted it here around '07 I think. So much work..but I think it's time for one. *Imaginary challenge accepted* :lol:. Don't know when I'll do it, but it will be soon. Maybe this weekend.

Nowitzness, :smh: man, I clicked your link to your shoe collection. I need to take an updated one. I think I last took one and posted it here around '07 I think. So much work..but I think it's time for one. *Imaginary challenge accepted* :lol:. Don't know when I'll do it, but it will be soon. Maybe this weekend.

I need to update mine too, sold some more stuff- plus some new additions. It is a lot of work, thats why i just combined all my WDYWT posts together (for the most part). I'd like to see what you got these days :nerd: :nthat:

I'll def keep you posted and let you be the judge :lol:

Lmao at my teacher she just said fugg it this morning and threw on a purple shirt with a unicorn on it and some sweats

Back
Top Bottom