the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mf153toEgq1r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

lulz wut?
tumblr_lf4naqIWYB1qcu1hm.gif

My plan is not to kick it until my birthday.. but i'm all ready getting calls to go out hopefully i stick to my plan

Last edited:
Got layed off yesterday. First time i haven't had a job in 7 years. Just filed for that unemployment status. I have minimal - zero interest in ever returning to that job. Pays well but its 50+ hours a week & I'm beat dude. Im gonna take it easy for a while, figure out some options maybe work sort of landscaping/masonry/construction off the books 3 days a week or something. Im in no rush to do anything right now. Just gonna chill for a bit.

Usually people get all worried & butt hurt about losing a job. Sometimes rightfully so, wife, kids, mortgage etc..

Honestly i was relieved. Maybe this will lead to better things. 

Last edited:
January 30th Where's My Refund? I think this'll be my last year trying to get a refund. I just want to break even for now on. Have to figure out that math.

The Man boobs episode on Seinfeld is hilarious. Especially the part when George and the woman are wearing the same shirt. Lmao

I'm an Office Intern.. So various administrative stuff, along with spreadsheets and reports.

Supposed to clean and shred random ****, but I'm just gonna sit here on NT.
embarassed.gif
That's what I would do too 
laugh.gif

My new boss got mad at me when he came into the office and I was laying on the ground trying to play Fun Run 
frown.gif

i never know when it happens

but there comes a time of the day where the brain decides not to do anything at work for the rest of the day :smokin

I'm an Office Intern.. So various administrative stuff, along with spreadsheets and reports.

Supposed to clean and shred random ****, but I'm just gonna sit here on NT. :wow:
That's what I would do too 
laugh.gif

My new boss got mad at me when he came into the office and I was laying on the ground trying to play Fun Run 
frown.gif

Haha. I alt-tab into work related stuff a lot on the computer. I also hoarded a bunch of supplies, so I have a dual-monitor setup even though I barely do anything. :pimp:

I'm done working for the day, I can't concentrate :smh:

Haven't rly done jack **** at work today :lol:

I sent this exact picture to a friend to describe how I feel about work. :rofl:

that reminds me i need to get some BBQ sauce from this place near me..

i pay 11 bucks for a mason jar of this place's homemade sauce, its spicy and delicious, feelin ribby tonight.

Got layed off yesterday. First time i haven't had a job in 7 years. Just filed for that unemployment status. I have minimal - zero interest in ever returning to that job. Pays well but its 50+ hours a week & I'm beat dude. Im gonna take it easy for a while, figure out some options maybe work sort of landscaping/masonry/construction off the books 3 days a week or something. Im in no rush to do anything right now. Just gonna chill for a bit.

Usually people get all worried & butt hurt about losing a job. Sometimes rightfully so, wife, kids, mortgage etc..

Honestly i was relieved. Maybe this will lead to better things. 
Good attitude...good luck.

Vending machine takes my money about an hour ago (actually my Sun Chips got stuck). Director walks past my office eating chips from vending machine. This is the type of week I've been having....11 more minutes and I get a fresh start.

Back
Top Bottom