the thread about nothing...

My phone.... What the ****

What do these connection numbers even mean??? 

Is .12 upload good?

Well I finally have to get a new phone. Should I get an 8GB iphone 4 or try and get a galaxy nexus off ebay? I kinda dont want to get into android again unless my phone is top tier cause I bought some crappy android last time and suffered for it. Phone experts chime in

Well I finally have to get a new phone. Should I get an 8GB iphone 4 or try and get a galaxy nexus off ebay? I kinda dont want to get into android again unless my phone is top tier cause I bought some crappy android last time and suffered for it. Phone experts chime in

get the note 2. if u have a low budget then make more paper and increase da budget

get the note 2. if u have a low budget then make more paper and increase da budget
laugh.gif
I dont have a budget for that phone out of pocket. 2 hunna is my limit

:lol: I dont have a budget for that phone out of pocket. 2 hunna is my limit

then i suggest the iphone or nexus whichever tickles ur fancy

I'm still rocking out with my 4...almost 3 years now.

Still moving around on NT with ease...it does its job.

If you've never had fresh Sour Patch Kids, you're missing out.

No way you can really pick out a fresh package, but you'll know when you bite into them because your head will explode with flavor.

Do you droid heads find group texts from apple users annoying? Inb4 apps talk
This is killing me. All my friends have iphones except me. Theres  a texting app that can make them group texts but it just isnt that great. Its called handcent though

What do these connection numbers even mean??? 

Is .12 upload good?
can't remember the numbers but about 65-75% of the Internet is bandwidth so you're always downloading, you dl every new TAN page, but you rarely ever give back something. upload is giving the Internet something new like uploading personal videos to youtube or pics on FB, so upload isn't important to the average Internet user which is why .12 isn't that bad. i thnk. I've seen other scores from the same site and all i got to say is Eastern European and Korean speeds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

also saw that your server is in Auburn, I pass by there when I'm going to Truckee. There's a restaurant called Awful Annie's I believe and it was
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom