mean.gif
I'll buy it off you
I just figured it out 
nthat.gif

For real yall.... How do i bypass the passcode on this iPhone 
mean.gif
Lol did u jack it?
I think if u plug it in the comp and reset it.. You'll be good
Naw I didn't jack it. One of my friends found it and left it in my apartment..... its been sitting there for like a month and now I've decided to do something about it
laugh.gif

I will be keeping this phone until I get freed from Sprint in 18 months, will I be good?

software wise yes. xda will treat you well
Not smart enough to do the things that are on there, I thought this phone was getting jellybean though what else would I need to do? PLS RESPOND

it already has jellybean (4.1.1, blame sprint for being ***** and holding back 4.2 till feb @ the earliest )
the roms on xda will just enhance what your phone can do, but you can go without them if you so choose to.

Well guess its better phone Vs Da apps. (still no chess with friends or boxcard for androids smh). I got some thinking to do.

Does being on wireless makes a difference? what if I was connected directly in the modem?

TAN, can i ask for advice...stuck between choosing my next sneaker pickup....Jordan I Chicago or Jordan IV Cavs?

that league pass preview though..

:pimp:

Now I have another reason to hate my cable/internet provide. Cableone is the worst, no watchespn support, no espn 3d (not really a big deal but I got a 3d tv) data caps on the fastest internet speed they offer and now I can't even get a free nba league pass preview?

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom