the thread about nothing...

This is killing me. All my friends have iphones except me. Theres  a texting app that can make them group texts but it just isnt that great. Its called handcent though
I feel u man everybody got the iphone and I'm sitting here with my blackberry that resets when ever it feels like it

AYYYEEEE, THAT 1% LIFE
pimp.gif
cot daym!

If you've never had fresh Sour Patch Kids, you're missing out.

No way you can really pick out a fresh package, but you'll know when you bite into them because your head will explode with flavor.
GOAT movie theater candy
And the movie candy is an important distinction to make. It's not the same as an everyday candy bar you buy at the supermarket or gas station. 

Movie theater candy can't have tons of trash or make you work too hard. So that automatically rules out Starburst or Now and Laters or anything individually wrapped. You can be an expert at unwrapping a Now and Later, but all that trash has to go somewhere and I'm not putting in my pocket like a bum or throwing it on the ground like an animal. 

Chocolate without a candy coating is a big risk as well. Buncha Crunch is as far as I'd go because you need to be able to eat it right from the box. The Butterfinger movie theater is an abomination. It insults Butterfinger and shouldn't even have the same name. All the chocolate sticks to the inside of the box and it's a huge mess. For shame, Nestle.

The best chocolate movie theater candy is Sno Caps. It's the simplicity that makes it so great. You get a lot in the box so it'll last awhile in a 2 hour movie. 

The biggest downside to Sno Caps is the noise. It's not as bad as a Skittles or M&Ms, but it's not quiet. That's what makes Sour Patch Kids so excellent. Very quiet. You do get some sugar on your hands but nothing a quick dust off won't fix and you should always keep a couple napkins. 

Twizzlers are a very solid choice as well.

Last edited:
i'm not a theatre person but my ex put me on gobstoppers, too bad i get sad every time i eat any
frown.gif

Last edited:

No way you can really pick out a fresh package, but you'll know when you bite into them because your head will explode with flavor.
GOAT movie theater candy
And the movie candy is an important distinction to make. It's not the same as an everyday candy bar you buy at the supermarket or gas station. 

Movie theater candy can't have tons of trash or make you work too hard. So that automatically rules out Starburst or Now and Laters or anything individually wrapped. You can be an expert at unwrapping a Now and Later, but all that trash has to go somewhere and I'm not putting in my pocket like a bum or throwing it on the ground like an animal. 

Chocolate without a candy coating is a big risk as well. Buncha Crunch is as far as I'd go because you need to be able to eat it right from the box. The Butterfinger movie theater is an abomination. It insults Butterfinger and shouldn't even have the same name. All the chocolate sticks to the inside of the box and it's a huge mess. For shame, Nestle.

The best chocolate movie theater candy is Sno Caps. It's the simplicity that makes it so great. You get a lot in the box so it'll last awhile in a 2 hour movie. 

The biggest downside to Sno Caps is the noise. It's not as bad as a Skittles or M&Ms, but it's not quiet. That's what makes Sour Patch Kids so excellent. Very quiet. You do get some sugar on your hands but nothing a quick dust off won't fix and you should always keep a couple napkins. 

GOAT movie theater candy

Mike and Ikes were a good choice too

Could never get into the taste of Twizzlers compared to Red Vines

Man, we've brought anything from McDonald's to Subway to leftover Chinese food to the movie theater. No dambs given 
pimp.gif

Ok, how are red vines and twizzlers different? I never had red vines so idk.
The textures and taste are pretty different, for me.

Red Vines are like Coke

Twizzlers are like Coke Zero
No love for kazoozles?
Never had one, googled it though..looks good.

I buy candy like once in a blue moon now, which is weird because I was a sugar fiend as a kid. I'm talking about just chillin eating sugar cubes and dumping sugar in my mouth while I chewed old gum to revive the flavor

Back
Top Bottom