the thread about nothing...

Today will be a good day :smokin

It's only noon here and it's already a good day. I feel like it can only get better. My buddy in town so we about to hang out this weekend.

DAP.gif

Yall remember me telling yall about my best friend who "cheats" at everything?

Well he's found a way to cheat in Scramble With Friends 
laugh.gif

The dude is like tripling his scores now 
roll.gif

Yall remember me telling yall about my best friend who "cheats" at everything?

Well he's found a way to cheat in Scramble With Friends 
laugh.gif

The dude is like tripling his scores now 
roll.gif

Friend tried to call me out because my third round score in Ruzzle was higher than his 3 rounds combined. :pimp:

I had an insane dream the first night I was on Accutane (back in 2006), it was SO realistic- and everything felt real. It was basically like something from a Saw movie- i was chained by my feet, hung upside down, beaten, and then cut up with a chainsaw
sick.gif
it was horrifying, and it seemed like it lasted forever- couldnt wake up.
one of my buddies was on that and he said it made him crazy and depressed..

I had an insane dream the first night I was on Accutane (back in 2006), it was SO realistic- and everything felt real. It was basically like something from a Saw movie- i was chained by my feet, hung upside down, beaten, and then cut up with a chainsaw :x it was horrifying, and it seemed like it lasted forever- couldnt wake up.

yep, same here- it may get rid of acne- but its NOT worth it IMO

Whoa yall going through this over some pimples?

katt-williams.jpg

EDIT: How are you gonna censor words in the url of a pic? If you was doing what you was supposed to be doing, we wouldn't even see the censored word. :smh:

Last edited:
I had an insane dream the first night I was on Accutane (back in 2006), it was SO realistic- and everything felt real. It was basically like something from a Saw movie- i was chained by my feet, hung upside down, beaten, and then cut up with a chainsaw :x it was horrifying, and it seemed like it lasted forever- couldnt wake up.

I remember a thread about the side effects. Not worth the risk.

adult acne is serious....

i feel like it would help if you guard your eating habits more strictly....i know its hard to do....but these cremes have so many consequences ......even proactive......

i feel like it would help if you guard your eating habits more strictly....i know its hard to do....but these cremes have so many consequences ......even proactive......

Been using Proactiv for like 5 years. Nvr had any problems with it. Sometimes it'll dry outt
Skin but that's it

Last edited:

Been using Proactiv for like 5 years. Nvr had any problems with it. Sometimes it'll dry outt
Skin but that's it
maybe its diff for people....

i know people who tried to stop using it......but had to get back on....

Last edited:
I had an insane dream the first night I was on Accutane (back in 2006), it was SO realistic- and everything felt real. It was basically like something from a Saw movie- i was chained by my feet, hung upside down, beaten, and then cut up with a chainsaw
sick.gif
it was horrifying, and it seemed like it lasted forever- couldnt wake up.

I remember a thread about the side effects. Not worth the risk.
ewww and this was a side effect to using the creams?

Back
Top Bottom