the thread about nothing...

Methgod got me for my avy once. I asked him what was wrong and he cited the paragraph in the ROC

I said "you got me." Had nothing else to say :smh: :lol:

Im watching true life im a sex addict
Im just sitting here like

Yo nt as,much as I love yambs I make more poor decisions...I'm cutting myself off from yambs for a while team celibate

Anyone have experience with Sperry's sizing?

Tryna get some boat shoes for the summer

i own about 5 pairs of da sperrys..

i would say true to size.

i wear a 10.5 and bought a 10.5. they fit kinda looser than i would like (maybe cuz i go sockless) and have just the slightest bit more room in the toe box than i would prefer. but over all they fit ok. i didn't try on a 10, so i don't know if that would solve those problems or not. hope my description helps you figure out what you wanna do.

:pimp:

get a half size down if possible. if you go sockless, they'll wear in and be comfortable in no time. if you don't, then go true to size, you NF geed.

I was confusing Pusha T with Omar from The Wire. lmfao The resemblance

Studying for two exams, ahead of time, feels good. I better make damn near 100s on them.

Learning not to take myself so serious anymore. Looking for viable career options in my senior of college. Smh! Oh well. Live and learn.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

some of yall might say big deal. but just imagine the lights off w/ glow in the dark unis, ball/puck and goals. this is how i thought the future would be.

Man I'm late on Suits, this show is good

After my surgery I'm just going to have a marathon of nothing but shows, The Wire, Breaking Bad anything I haven't seen yet I'll watch

get a half size down if possible. if you go sockless, they'll wear in and be comfortable in no time. if you don't, then go true to size, you NF geed.

Good looks. I'll probably go sock less with a leather pair.

Now just to decide what color ..

edit: also noticed they come in different widths?

Last edited:
Spent most of the day yesterday learning about the ark of the covenant. All this time I've known how it looks but not what it's true purpose was and why it was molded the way it was and where it originally was. Very interesting.

Ugh this morning I hit my brother for real the first time pretty much ever :smh: Fat *** came barging in my room saying he couldn't tell which contact case was his and I told him to try one. Was wrong and he flipped and started throwing all my ****. Got and gave him a solid one right in the ear then a left jab to the jaw. Feel kind of bad but damn good at the same time :rolleyes Younger brother btw, and he is about 6'3 275 vs my 5'9 180. Thinks he is untouchable so it was only a matter of time before someone put him in his place, better it was me than someone that would have continued the beating.

Back
Top Bottom