the thread about nothing...

i  receive PM's maybe one once a week from a different user every other week or so..

today i have received a bunch asking me about twitter release nonsense and some dude asking to stay at my place during coachella 
laugh.gif

im always scared to see a message, i always think im in trouble.

as long as you don't see methodical management as the sender you should be all good. does anyone else give slaps on the wrist?
OMG Meth PM'd me a warning a few weeks ago when I brought sports talk in here. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his SN as the sender 
eek.gif

as long as you don't see methodical management as the sender you should be all good. does anyone else give slaps on the wrist?
im pretty sure he handles all the spanking...

ive gotten in trouble for about 4 things..3 infractions 1 warning 

3 in november and 1 in december..

i should've been banned for the rep thing but surprisingly he just reset mine to 40 and got me an infraction for something else.

ive pm'ed him back, he actually responds.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with Sperry's sizing?

Tryna get some boat shoes for the summer

i wear a 10.5 and bought a 10.5. they fit kinda looser than i would like (maybe cuz i go sockless) and have just the slightest bit more room in the toe box than i would prefer. but over all they fit ok. i didn't try on a 10, so i don't know if that would solve those problems or not. hope my description helps you figure out what you wanna do.

Back
Top Bottom