the thread about nothing...

I ask a chick something about financial aid to see if she knew wassup or if it happened to her. Shes like "idk man im not a financial aid person. "
Im sitting her like the **** *****?

I use to buy this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of parkin tickets whats da worst any of u have gotten

Mines was 270
Worst I got was $60 for parking in a loading zone 
laugh.gif
Mine was $30, not because of the price because I've gotten worse tickets. But the parking dude really watched me, as I walked past him to go get change for the meter I came back to minutes later to a ticke. I approched him to tell him what happened, and he gave me the "I'm sorry I cant reverse it once it's printed" excuse.
$500

I'm not that kind of docta
Why?

..... :stoneface:

:lol: I scrapped up my foot by wearing flats/heels that I didn't full break in and it was either bleed in them or go barefoot
around a bunch of homeless people at the moment. Therefore, I choose to wear some sandals instead of real shoes.
I promise not to do it again papi :D

Good.
Creepin in the back door of the 1k rep club.

:pimp:

I stopped at creepin in thebqck door thats sufficient enough

wait is that Dexters Laboratory that was on WS actually real the one thats supposed to be a lost episode? its actually hilarious would have been crazy if that got put on air in the 90s. 
yes that's legit... word is they would show it at conventions for the lulz cause CN didn't approve it

Is that really William Shatner's daughter in that new Priceline commercial? Not bad...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost dropped my cup the first time I saw this commercial. Thought this was the beginning of a sexual revolution in America.

The baccalaureate program of music therapy. if i wouldve known 5 years ago. but their job outlook has to look bleak.

how did all our western folk monsters end up being hirsute apemen and slime lizards? where’s our siren of the dunes or romanian titspecter? are we, as a society, that unhorny?

Last edited:
I need some new faces to watch.

is this better? Real talk no troll???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom