the thread about nothing...

Damn I was about to go grab some food but it's 13 degrees outside 
mean.gif

How come on Mozilla whenever I watch a video on YouTube or whatever, when I hit the space bar (on my laptop) to scroll down, it doesn't scroll me down instead it plays/pauses the video I'm watching. This only happens on Mozilla though. Does anyone else have this problem??

Ran across one of my old homies BM the other day... the baby did her body wonders compared to what she looked like in high school.. she doesn't mess with dude anymore and dropped a couple hints that she was open for something.. i've heard ol' girl isn't screwed too tight tho but her body :smh:

Grabbed this For the beast

4f800da6669611e291e622000a1f9d57_7.jpg

Last edited:
Ran across one of my old homies BM the other day... the baby did her body wonders compared to what she looked like in high school.. she doesn't mess with dude anymore and dropped a couple hints that she was open for something.. i've heard ol' girl isn't screwed too tight tho but her body :smh:

Grabbed this For the beast

dpgACBK.jpg

Can't see it :-(

waiting for halo 4 in the mail... bout to tap into my almost-went-pro-back-in-the-day-when-I-was-14-playing-Halo2 steez

I swear my Mass Communication's Professor is high every class

It's gotten to the point where everytime I see Zooey I'm thinking of countless Rob gifs
laugh.gif
, also need to catch up on New girl

waiting for halo 4 in the mail... bout to tap into my almost-went-pro-back-in-the-day-when-I-was-14-playing-Halo2 steez
Let me know what you think. I been stopped playing it.
mean.gif
I might give it another shot this weekend though. I was decent in H2, 3 was definitely my prime when it came to Halo though. I can pick that up whenever and its like I hardly missed a step.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom