the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mgiwnmF3911rlcauko1_400.gif

holy ******g hell mates :x :smh:

im in love :wow:

if there was some organization that could send you a list of every single person (EVERY single person) that has ever masturbated to thoughts of you for $200, would you buy it?

if there was some organization that could send you a list of every single person (EVERY single person) that has ever masturbated to thoughts of you for $200, would you buy it?

No. What would be the point? Just because they got off to you doesn't necessarily mean they want to sleep with you.

Last edited:
Classes start Tuesday and I'm nervous as if I'm starting high school. 2 years have gone by since I've been in college and I'll admit I'm scared as hell 
tired.gif

No. What would be the point? Just because they got off to you doesn't necessarily mean they want to sleep with you.

Wait you've jerked off to people you wouldn't actually smash? But yeah i'd cop, chicks be frontin sometimes.

Wait you've jerked off to people you wouldn't actually smash? But yeah i'd cop, chicks be frontin sometimes.

Was about to order some chinese then they had the nerve to tell me I have to spend a minimum of 20 for delivery......so now im making bluberry pancakes :smokin

wait is that Dexters Laboratory that was on WS actually real the one thats supposed to be a lost episode? its actually hilarious would have been crazy if that got put on air in the 90s. 

can someone tell me a pretty good comedy movie thats on nextflix to :smokin  right now.

idk if its on netflix, since i dont use it. but look for the foot fist way. you wont be disappointed.

if they have anuvahood available you should watch that, its like the UK version of friday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom