the thread about nothing...

halle berry dunked her bare boobs in guacamole for that new crappy movie according to the director..

and homeboy who was catfishin that ND player was making a chicks voice im pretty sure they phone boned too..
mean.gif
they met up in person too :nerd:

I went to Publix to get a half Boar's Head Italian sub. Dude says "Don't worry I got you". I'm like cool then I see him stuffing enough meat to make a whole sub. I'm not even going to complain about how 'friendly' I think he is anymore. :lol:

I'm getting my wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow.

Trying to get my whole body on point as far as health (regular Dr. appointments and such).

Stumbleupon is so dope.

Last edited:
how do i quote a threaded quote? Every time i try to quote a quote within a quote, i only quote the most recent quote...

example: 
they explained it in this thread like twelve times....i still cant do it ...

uncheck the 'cluster quote' under settings

and use the multi quote button....

will keep practicing....

Last edited:
how do i quote a threaded quote? Every time i try to quote a quote within a quote, i only quote the most recent quote...

example: 

will keep practicing....

This is what I was told:

Click on your user name on the top right

Click on Edit Account Details

Remove the check in the box that says "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies" under SITE PREFERENCES

Last edited:

example: 

will keep practicing....

This is what I was told:

Remove the check in the box that says "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies" under SITE PREFERENCES
dont forget to save....save!......and then just quote multiple posts...to test....

halle berry dunked her bare boobs in guacamole for that new crappy movie according to the director..

Say what, now?

movie 43 is now a must see
what do ya know?

testing multi quote....idk about halle's chest game....

feelsgood....so good...
It's nice, I don't care about size so it's cool with me. What's your chest game like mami?
the way you guys talk about them....i am not good enough for NT...........

i dont feel bad either....NT .....likes...interesting ...stuff..

Say what, now?

what do ya know?

testing multi quote....idk about halle's chest game....

feelsgood....so good...

It's nice, I don't care about size so it's cool with me. What's your chest game like mami?
the way you guys talk about them....i am not good enough for NT...........

i dont feel bad either....NT .....likes...interesting ...stuff..

Does sportscenter show free throws?

Dont let a bunch of dudes drooling over extremes fool you. If thats all we liked, most of us would be virgins.

Say what, now?

example: 

will keep practicing....

This is what I was told:

finally goddamnit. repped

Say what, now?

example: 

will keep practicing....

This is what I was told:

finally goddamnit. repped
uh......why u lyin tho...

its all gud lol

Last edited:
A thought about nothing ..

I just honestly think they should just start making more pairs of sneakers so, everyone can get theirs but, I'm willing to bet money majority of the people who go crazy over sneakers now will stop copping. I would definitely continue to buy but, just won't be hesitant to wear them without a care being that if they get ruined I can buy another pair easily for retail. Real sneakers enthusiast appreciate EVERY single pair of sneakers the rest are people caught up in the hype.

A thought about nothing ..

I just honestly think they should just start making more pairs of sneakers so, everyone can get theirs but, I'm willing to bet money majority of the people who go crazy over sneakers now will stop copping. I would definitely continue to buy but, just won't be hesitant to wear them without a care being that if they get ruined I can buy another pair easily for retail. Real sneakers enthusiast appreciate EVERY single pair of sneakers the rest are people caught up in the hype.
Good thought, but I doubt Jordan/ Nike would do that. Unless, like you said, hype went down, meaning a lot would go on sale racks like back in the day. 

Back
Top Bottom