the thread about nothing...

wow...texas does do it big......we got that mini bar here in mini....

take dinner and a movie to a whole new level down there.....wonder what they charge.....with no shame....
mean.gif

i keep having dreams of a girl i liked/kinda like now but never had the balls to talk to & last night i had another one, it was a good dream too
frown.gif

They have those dinner/bar places all over. Not worth the money to me

Last edited:
Yeah me and my boy drank half a bottle of vodka together from like 1:30-2:30 then went to the bar for the Syracuse vs. Lousiville game early so we'd be able to sit at the bar and watch the whole game. So the hour and a half before the game started we had some beers and like a dozen wings each (only thing I ate all day).They had $20 wristbands unlimited rail drinks and pitchers once the game started at 4 and I had about 2 big pitchers to myself. I felt fine and remember the whole game but then we went to the strip club next door after and I remember getting a jack and coke, then blowing $20 in singles on like 3 different chicks and then woke up in bed with my gf

You don't wanna hear the inbetween :smh: :x

I do :lol:

Yeah me and my boy drank half a bottle of vodka together from like 1:30-2:30 then went to the bar for the Syracuse vs. Lousiville game early so we'd be able to sit at the bar and watch the whole game. So the hour and a half before the game started we had some beers and like a dozen wings each (only thing I ate all day).They had $20 wristbands unlimited rail drinks and pitchers once the game started at 4 and I had about 2 big pitchers to myself. I felt fine and remember the whole game but then we went to the strip club next door after and I remember getting a jack and coke, then blowing $20 in singles on like 3 different chicks and then woke up in bed with my gf

+1 :nerd:

Right... :lol:

Actually gon ahead and make that drunken stories thread.

Last edited:
i wouldnt go with a date........just seems tacky to me.....(regular movies i would..)

probably with a sibling.....or a friend.....or someone im in a relationship with.....

I can't give much detail because I don't remember but...

-left strip club
-went to restaurant to get food before Capitals game
-I tried to order a drink in the restaurant and they wouldn't serve me
-I claimed I hadn't had a single drink today
-get pissed they won't serve me and refuse to order food
-go outside and start punching their "box menu" (I dunno what that is but my friend said I was punching the box outside)
-manager comes out and tells me to stop punching that or I'd have to leave
-I deny punching anything and he goes inside
-as soon as he goes inside I punch it again really hard and he comes out and tells me to leave
-I tell my friends not to leave me and start jumping on car bumpers
-my friends come out and tell me to chill
-me and my boy I was drinking with earlier tackle my gf's best friend (female) to the ground and lay on the ground laughing
-gf's best friend bear hugs me and says I got really calm and she put me in a cab back to my girl friends

-gf feeds me a bunch of food
-I leave a bunch of hand prints on her fresh painted walls
-We have terrible sex

Yeah...I felt like a huge d bag when I heard this story. The jumping on car bumpers thing freaked me out because I'd never ever do that. Thank god I wasn't arrested or anything. If I cop saw me I'd def be in trouble for being drunk in public. Really bad/scary feeling...it was a wild game though we beat Louisville
pimp.gif

Also somewhere in there apparently I became best friends with 2 50 year old black women (I reminded one of them of her son...I'm white though...) and got some asian chicks number
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....you and every other drunk......

Ima report u guys for abusing medicine.

Just...nevermind :smh:

I can't give much detail because I don't remember but...

-left strip club
-went to restaurant to get food before Capitals game
-I tried to order a drink in the restaurant and they wouldn't serve me
-I claimed I hadn't had a single drink today
-get pissed they won't serve me and refuse to order food
-go outside and start punching their "box menu" (I dunno what that is but my friend said I was punching the box outside)
-manager comes out and tells me to stop punching that or I'd have to leave
-I deny punching anything and he goes inside
-as soon as he goes inside I punch it again really hard and he comes out and tells me to leave
-I tell my friends not to leave me and start jumping on car bumpers
-my friends come out and tell me to chill
-me and my boy I was drinking with earlier tackle my gf's best friend (female) to the ground and lay on the ground laughing
-gf's best friend bear hugs me and says I got really calm and she put me in a cab back to my girl friends

-gf feeds me a bunch of food
-I leave a bunch of hand prints on her fresh painted walls
-We have terrible sex

Yeah...I felt like a huge d bag when I heard this story. The jumping on car bumpers thing freaked me out because I'd never ever do that. Thank god I wasn't arrested or anything. If I cop saw me I'd def be in trouble for being drunk in public. Really bad/scary feeling...it was a wild game though we beat Louisville :pimp:

Also somewhere in there apparently I became best friends with 2 50 year old black women (I reminded one of them of her son...I'm white though...) and got some asian chicks number :lol:

You're a hooligan :rofl:

seems like your girl treats you great KB, even better than the one you miss (the one that got away)- she's fine too bro
She does treat me great but so did the other chick. The other chick bought me more stuff but she also made me work harder for sex. The ex texted me this morning too saying we've been broken up for 7 months and she didn't realize it had been so long. I didn't say anything back.
laugh.gif

One thing I've noticed is if you visibly drunk, females be nice as hell. They'll let a drunk dude get away with all kind crap. Once in one of the small period black outs, I supposed slapped a chick in the face, trying to touch her face(why was I even trying and why was she even letting me touch her face?). Another time I repeatedly refereed to a chick as "this *****".

Back
Top Bottom