the thread about nothing...

damn fellas, i walked in 5 minutes late to my morning class and my professor tried to punk me- hit me with the "you get a 0 on your quiz and you need to sign this piece of paper for your tardy". Then proceeds to ask me where my books for the class were at (which i was gonna buy tonight after work). She tells me to leave the class and "according to the syllabus, you're not allowed to attend class without all of the correct supplies". Since i rearranged my work schedule and drive 30 minutes in traffic to be there, i flipped out and went off on this ******
mad.gif
Needless to say, i gotta drop the class, but i do get all my money back and it wont count against my withdrawals. Still phuked up my morning though
mean.gif
i did entertain the class if nothing else
laugh.gif

I would have paid to see that!

But being late to school is no bueno bro. Come on man
ohwell.gif

s/n I feel like Nowitzness is just a white version of me. Or I'm a black version of him. Dude always says stuff that I'm thinking in the exact words that I would have used. Son always talks about ridiculous situations that sound like ridiculous situations that I've been in.
Yeah, if it wasnt me i would've liked to see it too. I know man, i shouldnt be late- just had a hard time with parking and then finding the class (it was in the basement of a building i never go to, all my classes are usually in the business building- but this is an old one i need before i can graduate). I accepted the tardy thing, but telling me i cant stay was too much. As for the side note,
laugh.gif
i feel the same way bro
nthat.gif

@newmoan: I doubt it will be on anything, this lady doesnt allow cell phone usage in class (or theyre confiscated
mean.gif
like its high school or something). But i do need the class before i can grafuate, so i'll take it with someone else or at a CC

it was kinda like this (fast forward to :50 seconds)- except we werent talking about me being fat and we're not related)

roll.gif
@ that video

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. I always thought that matching gear with your gf was so cheesy, especially if they are matching Jordans. Such avian mentality.
why? me and my wifey own alot of the same pair of J's, me and my son also, when we go out on weekends all 3 of us rock the same shoes! always turning heads, gotta do the family thing and if i stunt we all gonna stunt! 

:smh: :smh: :smh: . I always thought that matching gear with your gf was so cheesy, especially if they are matching Jordans. Such avian mentality.
why? me and my wifey own alot of the same pair of J's, me and my son also, when we go out on weekends all 3 of us rock the same shoes! always turning heads, gotta do the family thing and if i stunt we all gonna stunt! 

If that's your thing, cool. Just not mine. Preferences is all it is..

hell naw...the matching is wayy too much, my girl has gotten the same shoes as me cuz she liked em but we would never ever wear em at the same time...

well.... my day got a little better- called my doc and i can go pick up some 4oz. of liquid gold

damns given for the rest of the day= 0

Liquid gold? Lean? :nerd:

On another note: I hate when I'm out from work and ask a co-worker to do something small, yet important, for me and they don't do it. Smh, lazy people. Two minutes won't hurt your life. Looks like I'll be perusing NT for most of the afternoon now. Got most of my work done for the day. This blows

sippin on sizzurp

@beh: not exactly lean, time released hc syrup- the best they make. Only cuz i got the flu, we dont abuse things round here

:wink:

I got some cough syrup from my doctor from a few years back for a bad cough I had. Took it, got that vicodin effect. Let's just say I still have that bottle around :lol:. It tastes like Pineapple too smh. At the time I looked it up and it was discontinued in some places because older people had died from taking it.

I can't believe this happened at the high school I went to and graduated from.
ScreenSnapz0014.jpg

:smh: :smh:
It's ignorant or racist or maybe both

Being a loner sucks.
Confidence low.
I'ma just watch movies for the rest of the day and order some pizza.

Racism doesn't eem shock me anymore. :smh: Its not going anywhere.

Once, I ate so many shrimp, I got Iodine poisoning

Back
Top Bottom