the thread about nothing...

Any of you guys ever did the good ol dine and dash ?  i remember doing it with a group of friends in middle school 
mean.gif
Did you at least tip?

You know the paranoia goes away eventually. I'll put the jay out and walk directly into wal mart. Damns!? What is that and why would I give any of them to anybody?
i think its different for everyone.......wish it wasnt against code to ask what the craziest things people did were.......

kinda how alcohol has different effects on people.....  some   most get crazy.....but some people just get quiet ....ya know?

that's what a dine & ditch is
laugh.gif
after you eat, you just get up and scram (w/out paying) with all your friends
i dont even think its funny when people do this....never worked as a waitress...but still annoys me....

i would definitely think of tackling said persons if it happened in the same restaurant .......
tired.gif

I bet if you could compile a list of all the craziest comments on facebook pictures, you would see some crazy stuff...I definitely just saw one that even made me uncomfortable

I'm not going to screen shot the picture, but its a picture of a grandpa holding a baby. Some dude commented "Grandpa looks good". I was hoping dude was trolling, but he wasnt

Last edited:
I bet if you could compile a list of all the craziest comments on facebook pictures, you would see some crazy stuff...I definitely just saw one that even made me uncomfortable

I'm not going to screen shot the picture, but its a picture of a grandpa holding a baby. Some dude commented "Grandpa looks good". I was hoping dude was trolling, but he wasnt

Whats so bad about that?

Or was it in an Ayo kinda way.

damn fellas, i walked in 5 minutes late to my morning class and my professor tried to punk me- hit me with the "you get a 0 on your quiz and you need to sign this piece of paper for your tardy". Then proceeds to ask me where my books for the class were at (which i was gonna buy tonight after work). She tells me to leave the class and "according to the syllabus, you're not allowed to attend class without all of the correct supplies". Since i rearranged my work schedule and drive 30 minutes in traffic to be there, i flipped out and went off on this ****** >: Needless to say, i gotta drop the class, but i do get all my money back and it wont count against my withdrawals. Still phuked up my morning though :smh: i did entertain the class if nothing else :lol:

I would have paid to see that!

But being late to school is no bueno bro. Come on man :\

s/n I feel like Nowitzness is just a white version of me. Or I'm a black version of him. Dude always says stuff that I'm thinking in the exact words that I would have used. Son always talks about ridiculous situations that sound like ridiculous situations that I've been in.

damn fellas, i walked in 5 minutes late to my morning class and my professor tried to punk me- hit me with the "you get a 0 on your quiz and you need to sign this piece of paper for your tardy". Then proceeds to ask me where my books for the class were at (which i was gonna buy tonight after work). She tells me to leave the class and "according to the syllabus, you're not allowed to attend class without all of the correct supplies". I had the flu the last few days, so this was my first time in there, btw. Since i rearranged my work schedule and drive 30 minutes in traffic to be there, i flipped out and went off on this ****** >: Needless to say, i gotta drop the class, but i do get all my money back and it wont count against my withdrawals. Still phuked up my morning though :smh: i did entertain the class if nothing else :lol:

:lol: you going to be on worldstar now?
hope it wasnt a class you needed

Last edited:

Whats so bad about that?

Or was it in an Ayo kinda way.

Im not sure, I may have read into it wrong, but it was still weird

Still never found out if Annie was okay :smh:

Do you know where he got that from? The answer might surprise you.
They showed the Bad 25 special this past Thanksgiving and this topic was discussed. Come to find out, he got the line from a CPR dummy named Annie. He recently was training in CPR and he just put that line in there from the steps in CPR asking the victim if they were ok. The explanation had me :wow: becuase I thought it was much deeper than that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom