the thread about nothing...

I'm laying in bed watching The Wire. Just dropped the iPad on my face :lol:

God I forgot how funny senior quotes were :lol:.
Im dying here.

This cold/flu sucks. I just took like 6 NyQuil gel caps.... I can barely breath fml

am i late on this. from cnn on 1/23 :frown:

N.Korea plans nuclear test, rocket launch
North Korea said Thursday that it plans to carry out a new nuclear test and further long-range rocket launches, all of which it said are a part of a new phase of confrontation with the United States.

The North's National Defense Commission said the moves would feed into an "upcoming all-out action" that would target the United States, "the sworn enemy of the Korean people."

Carried by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, the defense commission statement followed a United Nations Security Council resolution on Tuesday that condemned North Korea's recent rocket launch and expanded existing sanctions.

iLLest!
There's a thread already.

So the other day this guy hit my car we exchanged info and everything. This other guy saw it happen and said it was the other drivers fault and gave me his number. Igot it towed back to my house and the insurance guys came today and declared it a total loss. My dad called to see if I could get a rental and now they said this n_ is saying im at fault. I called the witness but he didn't answer so I left a message

Jimmies are rustled

I was gonna post pics but how do u do it from mobile :nerd:

So the other day this guy hit my car we exchanged info and everything. This other guy saw it happen and said it was the other drivers fault and gave me his number. Igot it towed back to my house and the insurance guys came today and declared it a total loss. My dad called to see if I could get a rental and now they said this n_ is saying im at fault. I called the witness but he didn't answer so I left a message

Jimmies are rustled

I was gonna post pics but how do u do it from mobile :nerd:

Are u gunna claim some injuries?

i was suppose to hit up stoner and venice skatepark tomorrow , **** this rain
mad.gif

Jimmies are rustled

I was gonna post pics but how do u do it from mobile
nerd.gif
Spokeo that number.

Hit up his address.

battle royale is one the best foreign movies i've seen..

battle royale>>>>hunger games
Just watched the trailer. looks Interesting i need to step my foreign game up.. i just recently watched I saw the devil & oldboy and them been out for a minute

Classic flick pleighbois, hated Hunger Games for that reason, thought it was just an American Rip (Originality has been lost for years :smh: )

Japan actually considered passing that law :nerd: 8) :smokin

EDIT: Be sure to catch parts 1 and 2, I liked Part 1 better though, saw them back in the early 2000's

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever did the good ol dine and dash ?  i remember doing it with a group of friends in middle school 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom