the thread about nothing...

instead of movies, I have been watching documentaries...

hip us to some, no conspiracy type docs.

- Jiro Loves Sushi - awesome doc about an 80 year old japanese man who has the best sushi restaurant in the world

- Hungry for Change - if this doesn't make you reevaluate your eating habits, enjoy diabetes lol

- After Pron Ends - crazy to see what all the 80s/90s pron stars are doing now days in the real world

** all on netflix by the way

Why is it that when I tell someone that I've never smoked its all of a sudden their life goal to get me high?
because they feel like you are missing out.

you're not really......

tried it twice.....

instant loss for me....lol (paranoia took its toll)

You know the paranoia goes away eventually. I'll put the jay out and walk directly into wal mart. Damns!? What is that and why would I give any of them to anybody?

i gave taco bell another chance with those grillers, all hope is done with taco bell and myself

Just saw the vid of him oop'ing it to himself, had to make the gif.
wesadfewdfb.gif

Last edited:
last night I had written down some numbers to play for the lotto but I forgot to play em today. I checked and a few came out. I even got the power ball

Ill get it Saturday. Watch

Last edited:
- Jiro Loves Sushi - awesome doc about an 80 year old japanese man who has the best sushi restaurant in the world

- Hungry for Change - if this doesn't make you reevaluate your eating habits, enjoy diabetes lol

- After Pron Ends - crazy to see what all the 80s/90s pron stars are doing now days in the real world

gonna watch hungry for change.

Sitting here listening to 808s & Heartbreak and thinking about my ex. I was blinded by love and never saw the warning signs :smh: glad that chapter of my life ended when it did.

hip us to some, no conspiracy type docs.

add King of Kong and The Cove to the list

Last edited:
Are there people who eat their pets after they die?

I should google this, but I'm supposed to be reading right now.

Googling this question would only help me procrastinate even more.

In reference to Jim Gaffigan:

He makes a bit about how having a pet pig would be cool because when it dies, he can invite his friends for breakfast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom