the thread about nothing...

2 books only $25, man last time I bought books for school I spent $60 on one book

politicians job is to make numbers lie :lol:

A lot of people just stopped looking after jobs, they are no longer considered unemployed, they just go in the "inactive population" category.

Trust me, I study Economy and Politics |I

(I'm not sure i've used the correct english terms though :nerd:)

discouraged is the term they use. i dont like how they measure the data. a person that had a 100k salary got fired, goes to become a burger flipper at mcdonalds just to make ends meet is still considered employed. which technically he is but it doesnt factor in the lowered standard of living or the fact that his real skills are idled.

feel like humblebragging about my good deed today
on my way home today i passed a homeless lady with her dog. i stopped by my house and scooped like 6 cups of dog food into ziplock bags, grabbed an extra box of dog treats, and a rope toy my dog stopped chewing on and brought it all back to her.

when i approached i realized i didn't have a single thing there for her though and felt like kind of a jerk
laugh.gif
If she didn't have that dog, you wouldn't have given a damn about her right?

roll.gif

discouraged is the term they use. i dont like how they measure the data. a person that had a 100k salary got fired, goes to become a burger flipper at mcdonalds just to make ends meet is still considered employed. which technically he is but it doesnt factor in the lowered standard of living or the fact that his real skills are idled.

I agree with you, the way it's calculated messes up a lot of things and the data won't show what's up in reality. But really, what sort of data really gives a good look at what's happening in a country (you really need to check a lot of different type of data to have a good look on a country/region/city/etc.)

2 books only $25, man last time I bought books for school I spent $60 on one book

It's rare my books are under 100$ :smh:

I have connects though :smokin

I agree with you, the way it's calculated messes up a lot of things and the data won't show what's up in reality. But really, what sort of data really gives a good look at what's happening in a country (you really need to check a lot of different type of data to have a good look on a country/region/city/etc.)
It's rare my books are under 100$ :smh:

I have connects though :smokin

cause we are eCONomists. infinite excuses of whats going on and why policies failed. look at the crap jamie dimon says about his company.

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says, "What do you want it to equal"?

Reactions: jjs
Why is it that when I tell someone that I've never smoked its all of a sudden their life goal to get me high?

Why is it that when I tell someone that I've never smoked its all of a sudden their life goal to get me high?
because they feel like you are missing out.

you're not really......

tried it twice.....

instant loss for me....lol (paranoia took its toll)

Back
Top Bottom