the thread about nothing...

don't sweat it nowitzness......prof. sounds a little weird .....its college ..and she is acting like you guys are teens....
mean.gif

Nowitzness, she buggin. I'd be like "I paid my money!!! you can't tell me to get out" :lol:. They trippin'. It's one lateness and you paid F O H. I'd be like give me my zero and shut up, I need to get this grade b :lol:

Nowitzness, she buggin. I'd be like "I paid my money!!! you can't tell me to get out" :lol:. They trippin'. It's one lateness and you paid F O H. I'd be like give me my zero and shut up, I need to get this grade b :lol:

Exactly! I said " i aint going nowhere, and i doubt you can pick my *** up outta this chair- i didnt pay $1,000 and drive almost 40 minutes for some bull***** " well, then she was gonna call security so i left with a few more choice words :lol:

:smh: at myself, but damn- i wasnt in the mood for that

thanks for the words though everybody :nthat:
pics of her?

i would say she's frustrated with her career and she feels insecure about her abilities to gain respect from the class.

Maybe she just needed some stress relief. Go to her office hours apologize and proceed to wio

Exactly! I said " i aint going nowhere, and i doubt you can pick my *** up outta this chair- i didnt pay $1,000 and drive almost 40 minutes for some bull***** " well, then she was gonna call security so i left with a few more choice words :lol:

:smh: at myself, but damn- i wasnt in the mood for that

thanks for the words though everybody :nthat:

Ohhhh, she said the magic word-security. Nevermind then :lol:, you're to close to graduation to deal with all that crap. She was still wrong though. Undergrad professors are the worst, and generally can't teach worth a damn.

F that. Wio and glaze the donut :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't like being late to class I have big classes and can't sit next to the girls I want to sit next to

So one person defines a generation now, versus the legion of dudes in women's clothing?

I don't like being late to class I have big classes and can't sit next to the girls I want to sit next to
if you really walk into class and sit next to 'that' girl......just like that........balls..... (unless you've gotten to know each other beforehand)

Back
Top Bottom