the thread about nothing...

does anybody remember the name of that sitcom from the 90's about the poor family that moved in with a rich family?

and the girl would sit by the window to talk to the "man" on the moon...

No dambs given about being tacky. My heel got scrapped up. :frown:

you know whats better than a hot girl?

a hot girl thats POOR.

I love it, im serious. 

:smh: :smh: :smh: . I always thought that matching gear with your gf was so cheesy, especially if they are matching Jordans. Such avian mentality.
why? me and my wifey own alot of the same pair of J's, me and my son also, when we go out on weekends all 3 of us rock the same shoes! always turning heads, gotta do the family thing and if i stunt we all gonna stunt! 

i admit me the gf & my daughter have done the 3 concords thing... but normally its the gf & daughter matching & im wearing something totally different

I bet if you could compile a list of all the craziest comments on facebook pictures, you would see some crazy stuff...I definitely just saw one that even made me uncomfortable

I'm not going to screen shot the picture, but its a picture of a grandpa holding a baby. Some dude commented "Grandpa looks good". I was hoping dude was trolling, but he wasnt
How are you gonna post this and not post the screencap? SMH Solarius.
damn fellas, i walked in 5 minutes late to my morning class and my professor tried to punk me- hit me with the "you get a 0 on your quiz and you need to sign this piece of paper for your tardy". Then proceeds to ask me where my books for the class were at (which i was gonna buy tonight after work). She tells me to leave the class and "according to the syllabus, you're not allowed to attend class without all of the correct supplies". I had the flu the last few days, so this was my first time in there, btw. Since i rearranged my work schedule and drive 30 minutes in traffic to be there, i flipped out and went off on this ******
mad.gif
Needless to say, i gotta drop the class, but i do get all my money back and it wont count against my withdrawals. Still phuked up my morning though
mean.gif
i did entertain the class if nothing else
laugh.gif
I've seen this happen 3 times in college. Everytime it was lulz
Took my last undergrad class yesterday. I'm a college grad nt!
Congrats bro.
Took my last undergrad class yesterday. I'm a college grad nt!
Where is this from I always wanted to know.

I've never blacked out like that before. I've had small periods that I don't remember, but for the most part I remember the whole night.

My ABS light came on (anti-lock brake system)

Is my car safe to drive?

If your ABS light is on, you can drive it, but if you ever brake really hard and any of the wheels start slipping, the system won't help you.

The ABS system automatically reduces pressure on the brake pedal so that your wheels stop slipping, so if the light is on, the system
is off, and you on your own for braking.

But your car is safe to drive, just don't brake really hard... :x

Back
Top Bottom