the thread about nothing...

I need some good ninja flicks,  preferably on netflix.

much like the highlander, than can be only one good ninja flick.

Speaking of parkin tickets whats da worst any of u have gotten

Mines was 270

my assessments> any ticket ive ever gotten.

but the worst one is for my tints. 180 for the fronts. he was nice enough to not ticket me for the back ones. stupid queens.

Speaking of parkin tickets whats da worst any of u have gotten

Mines was 270
Worst I got was $60 for parking in a loading zone 
laugh.gif
Mine was $30, not because of the price because I've gotten worse tickets. But the parking dude really watched me, as I walked past him to go get change for the meter I came back to minutes later to a ticke. I approched him to tell him what happened, and he gave me the "I'm sorry I cant reverse it once it's printed" excuse.

My friend just got out of jail a couple days ago.

She's currently telling me about her extensive knowledge of homemade tampons and some kind of jail casserole called a swole, or swoles.

She is about a life I am not.

She's currently telling me about her extensive knowledge of homemade tampons and some kind of jail casserole called a swole, or swoles.

i literally laughed when i got to swole..

i thought only southern folk used that word.

maybe that's what they eat before hitting the weights.. that way they can get swole..
laugh.gif

how do you have female friends going to jail...where you live at?

son I was lost :lol: I stopped like what the **** is a swole?

Its ramen noodles, crushed chips, pieces of sausage or hot dogs, pickles (or relish), and other random condiments.

Sounds like heart attack x munchie food.

I live in VA. she fought a cop while she was drunk at the beach :lol: they dropped most of her charges but she had to serve 14 days.

Last edited:
son I was lost :lol: I stopped like what the **** is a swole?

Its ramen noodles, crushed chips, pieces of sausage or hot dogs, pickles (or relish), and other random condiments.

Sounds like heart attack x munchie food.

I live in VA. she fought a cop while she was drunk at the beach :lol: they dropped most of her charges but she had to serve 14 days.

yeah, my lil bro be tellin me similar recipes when he calls. talmbout a can of tuna/crushed pork rinds/sausage/jerky, ramen noodles/corn chips, tapatio, cheese and chopped up onions :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom