the thread about nothing...

the bonus jack from JITB is nothing like the picture
tired.gif
...is it ever? 
laugh.gif

anyone see the pursuit that just ended? dude was drunk and when he finally stopped and got out the car he forgot to put it in park and the car just starts rollin down the stereet :lol:

son I was lost :lol: I stopped like what the **** is a swole?

Its ramen noodles, crushed chips, pieces of sausage or hot dogs, pickles (or relish), and other random condiments.

Sounds like heart attack x munchie food.

I live in VA. she fought a cop while she was drunk at the beach :lol: they dropped most of her charges but she had to serve 14 days.

Thought about making swole the other day cause nothing in here to eat. :frown:
Tired of grilled cheese and PB&J cuz.

I swear, when I'm sick I get the most vivid dreams ever.... Just woke up from dreaming about my ex......... SMH

and then while looking for flu medicine, I found her old hair brush. What the hell is wrong with me 
mean.gif

i  receive PM's maybe one once a week from a different user every other week or so..

today i have received a bunch asking me about twitter release nonsense and some dude asking to stay at my place during coachella 
laugh.gif

im always scared to see a message, i always think im in trouble.

I swear, when I'm sick I get the most vivid dreams ever.... Just woke up from dreaming about my ex......... SMH

and then while looking for flu medicine, I found her old hair brush. What the hell is wrong with me 
mean.gif

i had a dream that i moved to a small town and i was sleeping in my car by the lake and all of a sudden my car turns on and it drives through water and later in the dream i start flying in my car.

i  receive PM's maybe one once a week from a different user every other week or so..

today i have received a bunch asking me about twitter release nonsense and some dude asking to stay at my place during coachella 
laugh.gif

can i stay over?

mean.gif
i had a dream that i moved to a small town and i was sleeping in my car by the lake and all of a sudden my car turns on and it drives through water and later in the dream i start flying in my car.
I wish I could go back to my childhood mashed potatoes and gravy dreams 
frown.gif

this guys joins today and one of his first posts is recommending another actress
laugh.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

as long as you don't see methodical management as the sender you should be all good. does anyone else give slaps on the wrist?

Back
Top Bottom