the thread about nothing...

Excellent director, skater, music, photography, and landscape backdrop. Such a great video. 
nthat.gif

I finally stopped being a female dog and went for a nice ride this morning man. Felt so damn good. Went around the Capitol. Fed the sea gulls some banana peels. THey appreciated it so much man. I am mad I waited so long to ride. I kept making excuses. It wasn't even cold man.

Am I wrong for not liking Kilian Martin? Having bad style and doing goofy circus tricks is one thing, but taking yourself seriously and putting out an overly-dramatic, gratuitously slow-mo'ed part to showcase said goofiness is silly to me. It just seems like the only people that love his skating are people that don't skate.  Dude needs to take a page out of Louie Barletta's book.

Last edited:
Just finished up The Sopronas. The ending was a ******g joke and honestly ruined the entire series for me. The sixth season alone was terrible. The whole storyline with AJ was an excuse for him to throw in his views of the world. Smh! It didn't pick up until the third season and went to **** again in the sixth. So for me they only had two good seasons. 2/6. :smh:

If you didnt like the ending, then maybe you didnt get it?

Tony....and possibly the whole family is dead. They alluded to it the whole episode. When they sat down at the restaurant, the Middle Eastern guys that Tony was snitching on to the FBI walked in the bathroom. The picture on the wall in the back of the restaurant, was a painting of the house that was "the light" when he was in a coma. The house signified death. The episode prior, Tony was boating on the lake with his brother in law, when they started talking about what it would be like to get shot in the head. They came to the conclusion that its silent, and its like the lights are being turned out...which was the end of the final episode

I'm baked so I hope that all made sense

the whole world is a couch.... b##@$ I'm Rick James toniiiiighhtttttt

2 for 2 yesterday on NFL
just went Ravens and the under (hit both)

got Seahawks and the under up next....

straight bets and parlays :smokin

lol he said......."would u give a guy a foot massage?"

tht shut him up quick...
roll.gif

if it matters, i think it is 'in the same ballpark'........

i was rolling at their communication with each other.........hahaha....

Reading the article on Tyrann Mathieu on ESPN is so damn annoying.

Dude is a bonehead no doubt, but to see the phrase "I was abusing myself with Marijuana" is like :x you KNOW this boy merely saying these things cuz it's PC.

Marijuana ain't ****, man. I hate how they further stigmatize it like that.

Colorado, Washington, California > *

Reading the article on Tyrann Mathieu on ESPN is so damn annoying.

Dude is a bonehead no doubt, but to see the phrase "I was abusing myself with Marijuana" is like
sick.gif
you KNOW this boy merely saying these things cuz it's PC.

Marijuana ain't ****, man. I hate how they further stigmatize it like that.

Colorado, Washington, California > *
Everyone knows weed is bad

Last edited:
I was never a big skating fan but Turd Life >>>>>
Also Antwan Dixon,Jerry Hsu,Eric Koston,Braydon Syfranski, and Nyjah Houston :nthat:

nt lingo is hilarious ........... and sometimes it takes me a while to get it.....

just realized .........'pepper ur angus'...........'prepare ur ***'............

if that is not the case.....well now it is for me........

Back
Top Bottom