the thread about nothing...

The dialogue in Pulp Fiction is amazing because its so casual and real.
Alot of movies seem very scripted to me because the dialogue is way too serious with an agenda constantly related directly to the story. Action flics especially tend to downplay the more boring human elements of their characters and focus entirely on the really "exciting" stuff making their characters very unrelatable and predictable.
Pulp Fiction is very different because it showcases many mundane moments and conversations in the lives of extremely exciting and interesting characters. The way all most of the characters talk and interact in Pulp Fiction seems very natural and gossipy at times... just how people really talk.
I especially love the fact right before they retrieve the suitcase from the college students Jules says to Vincent "lets get into character" implying nobody is really a 100% through in and through out gangster all the time... not even gangsters. What they do is a means to an end... a job, but not who they are.
insight appreciated....

i feel like john travolta was a main character of some sorts....thru me off when went down.....but i guess the handshake between him and the girl kinda indicated that he wasnt going to last......and to think they looked like they had potential.....

Just finished up The Sopronas. The ending was a ******g joke and honestly ruined the entire series for me. The sixth season alone was terrible. The whole storyline with AJ was an excuse for him to throw in his views of the world. Smh! It didn't pick up until the third season and went to **** again in the sixth. So for me they only had two good seasons. 2/6. :smh:

:lol:

Finally started The Sopranos :smokin

The son is the worst actor alive that wasn't in Troll 2.
Great show, though.

Just know it ended season 4.
Then they brought it back.
Then they brought it back again, jumbo-sized.
...that's why it gets kinda.....off. >D

Just finished up The Sopronas. The ending was a ******g joke and honestly ruined the entire series for me. The sixth season alone was terrible. The whole storyline with AJ was an excuse for him to throw in his views of the world. Smh! It didn't pick up until the third season and went to **** again in the sixth. So for me they only had two good seasons. 2/6. :smh:

:lol:

Finally started The Sopranos :smokin

The son is the worst actor alive that wasn't in Troll 2.
Great show, though.

Just know it ended season 4.
Then they brought it back.
Then they brought it back again, jumbo-sized.
...that's why it gets kinda.....off. >D

Should i not start Season 5? :nerd: :lol:

The dialogue in Pulp Fiction is amazing because its so casual and real.

Alot of movies seem very scripted to me because the dialogue is way too serious with an agenda constantly related directly to the story. Action flics especially tend to downplay the more boring human elements of their characters and focus entirely on the really "exciting" stuff making their characters very unrelatable and predictable.

Pulp Fiction is very different because it showcases many mundane moments and conversations in the lives of extremely exciting and interesting characters. The way all most of the characters talk and interact in Pulp Fiction seems very natural and gossipy at times... just how people really talk.

I especially love the fact right before they retrieve the suitcase from the college students Jules says to Vincent "lets get into character" implying nobody is really a 100% through in and through out gangster all the time... not even gangsters. What they do is a means to an end... a job, but not who they are.
insight appreciated....

i feel like john travolta was a main character of some sorts....thru me off when went down.....but i guess the handshake between him and the girl kinda indicated that he wasnt going to last......and to think they looked like they had potential.....

i tried watching the sopranos but i couldn't really get in to it like that at the time..
1340690419490.gif

Just...think of Sopranos 5+6 like The Godfather III. HBO brought it back cuz so many people cancelled their subscriptions once the show ended. There are some really good, experimental episodes, but yeah. It's not as hated as the Lost finale, and doesn't affect most of the show either way.

Good luck? :lol:

Last edited:
my parents never  bought  me a car i had to do it myself.. they bought my sisters one tho  
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nice :pimp:

I know you've probably answered this before, but how much do you make from Youtube a year. 

Thanks man! I didn't even know I was getting a car! I told my pops I wanted a new car and we went to Audi just to look and it was a bit too pricey. I wanted an A5. We pass by Infiniti
and I said I'll look around. All of a sudden we workin out a deal for a g37 coupe! Didn't even test drive. smh. my dad is so impatient!

And I don't like to say how much, but I made enough to support myself in school and I thank God for that. Nothing too crazy.

iLLest!

Déjà vu post with me wrapping up The Sopranos Season 4 and the ******** getting eliminated

Just...think of Sopranos 5+6 like The Godfather III. HBO brought it back cuz so many people cancelled their subscriptions once the show ended. There are some really good, experimental episodes, but yeah. It's not as hated as the Lost finale, and doesn't affect most of the show either way.

Good luck? :lol:

Can't just stop knowing I still have 2 more seasons :lol: Hopefully it isn't too bad

Back
Top Bottom