the thread about nothing...

Todays been a weird day

My night comsisted of debating about religion with a agnostic, two door to door mormons and a baptist.
Why'd you keep opening the door?
Only opened it once and I didnt invite them in either...those poor mormon kids
laugh.gif

Todays been a weird day

My night comsisted of debating about religion with a agnostic, two door to door mormons and a baptist.
I dreamt that I reformed gun control
sick.gif
mean.gif

I need vajinal bad
I'm surprised this topic was avoided

Todays been a weird day

Why'd you keep opening the door?
Only opened it once and I didnt invite them in either...those poor mormon kids :lol:
Todays been a weird day

I dreamt that I reformed gun control :x :smh:

I need vajinal bad
I'm surprised this topic was avoided

lol Thats exactly why I love TAN.... Biggest thread on the site yet everyone keeps it very drama free :nthat:

Its like the calm eye of the storm in the hurricaine thats become NT general :lol:

Last edited:
naomi watts is so damn fine...

shes in town for the film fest,

she was chillin at this arcade type place with her kids..i woulda still hit on her 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just finished up The Sopronas. The ending was a ******g joke and honestly ruined the entire series for me. The sixth season alone was terrible. The whole storyline with AJ was an excuse for him to throw in his views of the world. Smh! It didn't pick up until the third season and went to **** again in the sixth. So for me they only had two good seasons. 2/6. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom