the thread about nothing...

Think I have anxiety and possibly depression :smh:

Got hurt at work which means I can't work as much and make that extra cash

Feels like I've turned into exactly what I don't like which is a needy bf

Having surgery soon which prevented me from going back to school

Feels like everything is jut not going my way right now in any avenue of my life

The show American Colony is fascinating. For these people to submit to the elders will based off of religious justification and lack of education. They drop out of 8th and start working a set job for life.

The show American Colony is fascinating. For these people to submit to the elders will based off of religious justification and lack of education. They drop out of 8th and start working a set job for life.
tell me more about this

fascinating show

Was driving right now and outta the corner of my eye i see an animal so i quickly turn and start chasing it. Its a coyote i tryd to take a quick pic for yall but idk if u could see it. It ran into someone's backyard so the chase ended

do u have to style ur hair that way to be a samurai?......dnt get it....but that second fantasy pic was nice....

do u have to style ur hair that way to be a samurai?......dnt get it....but that second fantasy pic was nice....

The chonmage (丁髷, ちょんまげ) is a form of Japanese traditional haircut worn by men. It is most commonly associated with the Edo Period and samurai, and in recent times with sumo wrestlers. It was originally a method of using hair to hold a samurai helmet steady atop the head in battle, and became a status symbol among Japanese society.
A traditional Edo-era chonmage featured a shaved pate. The remaining hair, which was long, was oiled and tied into a small queue which was folded onto the top of the head in the characteristic topknot. It is said that this hairstyle respects age, as it camouflages age-related and male-pattern baldness

FAKE
just finished watching flight it was decent..

watched killing them softly last night with brad pitt that aiight too..
Flight sucked
Just got back from a party.

It was invigorating.

I got the numbers of two chicks, one white and one half white and black.

As an introvert, everything went better then expected.
i just got off worldstar  
mean.gif

what is this world coming to yo
I saw two thumbnails, shook my head, and Xed the box
Todays been a weird day

My night comsisted of debating about religion with a agnostic, two door to door mormons and a baptist.
Why'd you keep opening the door?
Another fake gif
i needa night job NT 
can somebody give my some suggestions?

data entry (typist) at medical/accounting/insurance type places.

hit up a temp agency.
The job made for the internet generation
pimp.gif

Think I have anxiety and possibly depression
mean.gif

Got hurt at work which means I can't work as much and make that extra cash

Feels like I've turned into exactly what I don't like which is a needy bf

Having surgery soon which prevented me from going back to school

Feels like everything is jut not going my way right now in any avenue of my life
Things will turn around bro, step one is realizing that you dont like the way things are going
Don't know where to ask this question lol so guess maybe this would be the place.

I have a plain hat and want to put a logo(Words) on it, How do i go about this? Not trying to sell or anything just want for my personal uses
Take it to Lids, theyll do it

with that info ^^^ i now look at the pics differently.....like i respect tht hairstyle now, because of the reasoning behind it...pretty cool. thnx for the info dankenstien......

Last edited:
Well finally finished my BB marathon.. Netflix  had up to season 4, so now just gotta watch the first half of 5 then ill be all caught for the second half. dope *** show imo 

Last edited:
I always feel like my lifes really coming together once my girlfriend gets her period. Like every time she gets it, my life starts anew or something :lol: A fresh start.

My laptop won't charge for some reason

It just feels terrible nahm sayin
Now I got use NT mobile but I can't put a sad face in if sum sad ish went down nahm sayin?

Tragic yo

Excellent director, skater, music, photography, and landscape backdrop. Such a great video. 

Reactions: Ox.
Back
Top Bottom