the thread about nothing...

hell yeah now i dont have to pay 20 bux to go watch django...
smokin.gif

gotta love oscar season with all the screeners going around.

i would love to go to Bonnaroo one day.. it's literally a 3 hour drive.

the only thing is that i know it would be just me, none of my people would enjoy most of the acts that perform.
Surely you could find one person to go with cuz thats all you need.  You guys will meet up with so many people there and there is so much to do. 

Or go solo. I went down with a group but we all did our own thing while down there. There are a lot of acts to see and not that much time to waste. Three hours is a trek worth taking. If last years music is any indication of the acts that will be down there, this year isn't the one to miss.

539529_10100884693509169_165847586_n.jpg

Been thinking about this place a lot lately. If you have a chance, go at least once.
what is that?

Paradise. It's Bonnaroo. A 4-day music and arts festival. Think Coachella but with more variety. I went the last two years and most likely will make it a tradition. Truly the most wonderful time of the year - for me anyways. The vibes alone>>>>

Last edited:
i'm really excited to see michael pena in gangster squad.. hopefully it's a good role for him.

:nerd: Don't know why I didn't know dude was in that. Good look.

has anyone watched holy motors, millionaire tour, baytown outlaws or the paperboy?

im trying to figure out what movies to put on my usb drive to watch..

If you watch Holy Motors or Paperboy, lemme know how they are.

Tony Soprano's daughter Meadow :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jamie-Lynn Sigler

Get off my girl Turtle!

Wrapping up Season 4 of The Sopranos :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom