the thread about nothing...

My TAN bros. I need advice. This barber I've been going to for about a month now, has a after hour spot. Music, food, beer, strippers, etc. It's walking distance from my crib. About a 2 min drive. Do you think it's a wise idea? I just want a dollar brew and to bounce. Nothing more nothing less. I ask because i'm not familiar with that area at all.
maybe bring some friends, dont roll by yourself unless you feel really safe there...

those spots always have ish poppin off in the parking lot..

also check to see what peoples experiences have been like when they went there..

if its a safe spot then by all means go have yourself a good time but dont bring too much money.

maybe bring some friends, dont roll by yourself unless you feel really safe there...

those spots always have ish poppin off in the parking lot..

also check to see what peoples experiences have been like when they went there..

if its a safe spot then by all means go have yourself a good time but dont bring too much money.
I live that loner life, so no friends for me.  I don't really know my barber for real.  I'm in school in this area, I just know he moves tree.

My TAN bros. I need advice. This barber I've been going to for about a month now, has a after hour spot. Music, food, beer, strippers, etc. It's walking distance from my crib. About a 2 min drive. Do you think it's a wise idea? I just want a dollar brew and to bounce. Nothing more nothing less. I ask because i'm not familiar with that area at all.
Be careful bro, especially if you don't know the area.  My old barbershop had the same thing going on, plus a gun running operation at that.  Not trying to put a damper on your good time, just watch out for your surroundings.  
"i'll show you a kwyjibo"!!!  1st episode of the simpsons is so g.o.a.t.

Not sure if language or gibberish.
laugh.gif

It's from The Simpsons.
d'oh

I live that loner life, so no friends for me.  I don't really know my barber for real.  I'm in school in this area, I just know he moves tree.
naw man stay away from all that...that doesnt sound at all safe..

try to meet friends, and go out somewhere decent..

i would love to go to Bonnaroo one day.. it's literally a 3 hour drive.

the only thing is that i know it would be just me, none of my people would enjoy most of the acts that perform.

has anyone watched holy motors, millionaire tour, baytown outlaws or the paperboy?

im trying to figure out what movies to put on my usb drive to watch..

Todays been a weird day

My night comsisted of debating about religion with a agnostic, two door to door mormons and a baptist.

i would love to go to Bonnaroo one day.. it's literally a 3 hour drive.

the only thing is that i know it would be just me, none of my people would enjoy most of the acts that perform.
Surely you could find one person to go with cuz thats all you need.  You guys will meet up with so many people there and there is so much to do. 
Been thinking about this place a lot lately. If you have a chance, go at least once.
Music  festivals in general are appreciated. I don't think I will ever forget the time I ate 3 grams of boomers and watch Buckethead do a set.

Back
Top Bottom