the thread about nothing...

-face book is so the walmart of social media sites.  My news feed is clogged with so much b.s. (like Jesus, like the kid with the tumor coming out of his nose,like this, like that,etc).  Its so damn annoying.  I'm really trying to get off of that site but it still keeps me informed about all the stuff going on in my old hometown, plus in contact with family.

-too many dudes are quick to throw up the relationship status on their page.  This dude I work with as soon as his  girl said yes to him, he immediately got on face book to update his relationship status.  Another 2 friends of mine threw up the relationship status and within like 3 days both changed it to single. Dudes need to let it marinate before y'all make it official.

-right now i can't stop watch 30 minutes or less.  Every time that movie comes on I gotta watch it. I dunno. 

-

$1k Civic or Accord.

$2.5k to $4k on swap and installation.

You now have a car that will break 350k miles if you treat it right.

Does anyone have that gif where this stripper slides down the pole and everyone starts throwing money and the cam zooms into this black guys face?

**** was hilarious ...

$1k Civic or Accord.

Ehhh I could prolly get my grandmoms perfectly fine 2000 Accord for prolly 2k or even free if she doesnt care lol. I just need to really look into getting a new car since my 92 Camry falling apart slowly but surely :smh:

Just got back from a party.

It was invigorating.

I got the numbers of two chicks, one white and one half white and black.

As an introvert, everything went better then expected.

$1k Civic or Accord.

Ehhh I could prolly get my grandmoms perfectly fine 2000 Accord for prolly 2k or even free if she doesnt care lol. I just need to really look into getting a new car since my 92 Camry falling apart slowly but surely :smh:

I'd be aiming for that free Accord if I was you :lol:

-face book is so the walmart of social media sites.  My news feed is clogged with so much b.s. (like Jesus, like the kid with the tumor coming out of his nose,like this, like that,etc).  Its so damn annoying.  I'm really trying to get off of that site but it still keeps me informed about all the stuff going on in my old hometown, plus in contact with family.
Man I logged into facebook the other day and I realized I hadn't been on in over a week. Had a ton of notifications and messages and just marked them all as read. My feed use to be on point because it was stuff that interests me. Had fox soccer updates and actually newsworthy updates along with people actually posting good stuff. Now it is stuff along the lines of Chris liked Slim Jim beef jerky and N's be like photo. 

Last edited:
My TAN bros. I need advice. This barber I've been going to for about a month now, has a after hour spot. Music, food, beer, strippers, etc. It's walking distance from my crib. About a 2 min drive. Do you think it's a wise idea? I just want a dollar brew and to bounce. Nothing more nothing less. I ask because i'm not familiar with that area at all.

Just got back from a party.
It was invigorating.
I got the numbers of two chicks, one white and one half white and black.
As an introvert, everything went better then expected.

I miss the college party life... back in my hay day I would put up solid numbers every week (AP/Arian Foster fantasy numbers)... but those days are gone

(insert gif that explains my true sadness but doesn't exist yet)

My TAN bros. I need advice. This barber I've been going to for about a month now, has a after hour spot. Music, food, beer, strippers, etc. It's walking distance from my crib. About a 2 min drive. Do you think it's a wise idea? I just want a dollar brew and to bounce. Nothing more nothing less. I ask because i'm not familiar with that area at all.
go with your gut feeling brah..

i make sure to never put myself in situations where i know i will feel too uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom