the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
 my pops would do the same..

go ahead, it's about time you pay the damn bill (but in spanish)

yup, its the best feeling in the world to take em out to eat and pick up the bill.

QFT. makes you understand what Pac was getting at when he said "feels good putting money in your mailbox"

And yes I do tip. I worked as a server before so I don't play that game.

Since I just found out that the jim rustler meme pic is from a real cereal box, I searched gorilla munch on amazon.

I found this review.
You have no idea how many times people ask me how I can stay so composed. When I tell them that it's because of my breakfast cereal, they just shake their heads in disbelief and continue to dog me for the real answer. But it's because of this cereal that I can accomplish anything. Not only does it have that zesty taste that people love, it's also got a gorilla. A GORILLA. You tell me when you last saw a gorilla on a cereal box. Look at that calm gorilla. He's composed, he's cool, he's confident, he's in the zone. He's not here to impress you, he's here to eat his cereal and scratch himself. Don't YOU want to be like that? Don't YOU want to be a gorilla?

You have jimmies? You want them to keep from getting rustled?
Gorilla Munch is your answer.

Keep a box on the table, and you'll keep your jimmies stable.

speaking of tips, i didnt know pizza deliverers where supposed to be tipped .(anybody for that mater ).....until about 2 years ago......felt so guilty the first time i found out...paid twice over......

never leave out the tip.......NEVER. even if the service is not good. just a smaller tip, but it will be there.

Last edited:
Man I love some carnitas or  el pastor but all that mexican candy is not the biz. Baked goods are always better than candy IMO sooooo...

20092007143.jpg

speaking of tips, i didnt know pizza deliverers where supposed to be tipped .(anybody for that mater ).....until about 2 years ago......felt so guilty the first time i found out...paid twice over......

never leave out the tip.......NEVER. even if the service is not good. just a smaller tip, but it will be there.

where are you from?

I feel another mini being spanish appreciation thread in tan.

Last edited:
Calm down bros. we were waiting to be seated. it's the same as people checking twitter or facebook for a sec.

iLLest!
People would probably say the same thing about those checking twitter or facebook or being unable to ignore their phone for an hour or two.

Friendly advice... don't discussing tipping on Niketalk unless you're prepared for at least ten pages of arguments. It literally happens every time. 

Back
Top Bottom