the thread about nothing...

ebay has the audacity to charge me a sellers fee knowing damned well that this ************ has not paid 
mean.gif

"Why do we settle? Whether it be in relationships? Our achievements, or lack thereof? Why do we settle? Is it the fear of constant pursuit with the non guarantee of true merit that accompanies that pursuit? Do we stop in our pursuit once we’ve not achieved the goal we set out to achieve, but the goal we are satisfied with? But that begs the question what are we content with, when does being content come into the picture and takes the place of the goal we originally set?

And maybe in our pursuit of satisfaction, we come to the grim realization that we will never be completely satisfied with what we are getting, so we settle. But why? Who says we won’t ever be completely satisfied? It is this mindset that has us as people, afraid to push the bar in all aspects of life. We as a culture do not demand better because we feel as though we won’t get anything better, so we settle, and fight that feeling in our stomachs when we become content with something or someone when we know deep down, we desire better.

But we don’t have to settle. There’s few people in our culture who push the bar, and try to move the culture forward with new material. Don’t settle. There is better. And when you find better you will know because it’s far different than what you are accustomed to in your daily goings. Don’t settle. "

i love when basic girls wear socks over spandex with boots like this. turns me on. :] :pimp:

iLLest!
I can confirm i am pants gradually getting tighter

On another note i hate wearing in ear buds because then they get wax on em :x

Last edited:
"Why do we settle? Whether it be in relationships? Our achievements, or lack thereof? Why do we settle? Is it the fear of constant pursuit with the non guarantee of true merit that accompanies that pursuit? Do we stop in our pursuit once we’ve not achieved the goal we set out to achieve, but the goal we are satisfied with? But that begs the question what are we content with, when does being content come into the picture and takes the place of the goal we originally set?
And maybe in our pursuit of satisfaction, we come to the grim realization that we will never be completely satisfied with what we are getting, so we settle. But why? Who says we won’t ever be completely satisfied? It is this mindset that has us as people, afraid to push the bar in all aspects of life. We as a culture do not demand better because we feel as though we won’t get anything better, so we settle, and fight that feeling in our stomachs when we become content with something or someone when we know deep down, we desire better.
But we don’t have to settle. There’s few people in our culture who push the bar, and try to move the culture forward with new material. Don’t settle. There is better. And when you find better you will know because it’s far different than what you are accustomed to in your daily goings. Don’t settle. "
oh god...u have been watching TEDtalks havnt u......

its so confusing.......i came out the vid thinking the exact opposite tho.....(maybe i should think smaller?......).....but a few mins later i was back at that 'who is going to stop me' attitude......

oh god...u have been watching TEDtalks havnt u......

its so confusing.......i came out the vid thinking the exact opposite tho.....(maybe i should think smaller?......).....but a few mins later i was back at that 'who is going to stop me' attitude......

Have no idea what TEDtalks is bro :lol:

just finished watching flight it was decent..

watched killing them softly last night with brad pitt that aiight too..

Back
Top Bottom