the thread about nothing...

Dh stop that sucka ish now bro...but with a comment like that she sounds like a sloot that's going thru her attention ***** stage...all you can do is step your game up...she'll be back just dont be a backup plan for her

Dh stop that sucka ish now bro...but with a comment like that she sounds like a sloot that's going thru her attention ***** stage...all you can do is step your game up...she'll be back just dont be a backup plan for her
You couldnt be more right bro. I have everything going for me, about to be a professional athlete and get my degree from a top private university within a year so this is just a minor speed bump in the grand scheme of things but damn, I feel like a B right now haha

^ What Pabs said so many great movies are war/military movies

Top 10

Inglorious Basterds

Apocalypse Now 

The Deer Hunter

The Hurt Locker

Jarhead

Full Metal Jacket

Enemy At the Gates

Dead Presidents

Platoon

Tigerland

Tropic Thunder gets honarble mention since it is a comedy
images

:lol: roommates in the vid. i need to bring those vests out again. too bad my boy wore the white one to dayglow and ruined it.

I say this every year, but this time I feel like I'm properly motivated to accomplish my goal. I need and want to get in shape. I'm a chubby guy, always have been, and it's time for a change.

To all my NTers trying to get in shape this year, good luck fambs :pimp: Let's get it.

Haven't stayed up until 5am since summer time, I now see why :x :x feel like ****

But everyone have a safe NYE!

The year that was
The year that never will be again
Gained some friends along the way
Had some loved ones stray
Made great strides towards the person I want to be
I've laughed and cried and sang and danced
And danced some more
And lived
Never have I felt more alive than this year
It was an awakening of sorts
I've left behind the cloak of shame and timidity
And put on the armor of confidence and self-esteem
Never did I think I would be this person, this man last year
Couldn't imagine that I would bloom so soon
And do the myriad of crazy things that I would do
I've conquered the highest of peaks
No time to look down now
2013 I'm aiming for the moon
nthat.gif

Weirdest ****. Connected my tv to amazon instant video. I pay for Prime. Went to rent Avengers for $4.99. Got the bill and saw this..

Not complaining though..

iLLest!
You most likely had credit that you forgot about.

I've had mp3 credit that I didn't even realize I had.

Also, Amazon gives out credit when you buy specific items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom