the thread about nothing...

On a related note:

What are some animals that you would not want to be anywhere near?

Lion is def. up there.

Snakes, cheetah, gorilla, and chimpazee.

After reading those stories about chimps ripping people's testicles, faces, etc off, I'm good.

On a related note:
Lion is def. up there.
After reading those stories about chimps ripping people's testicles, faces, etc off, I'm good.

Chimps have me spooked too.

I love cats but being close to big cats freaks me out. That video of the big cats on catnip is crazy... No way I would do that. Ive seen how crazy my cat gets on nip there's no way I would wanna deal with a 400 lb cat on drugs >D :lol:

On a related note:
Lion is def. up there.
I have woods near my house where I walk my dog so bears and deer freak me out.
That's unfortunate. How close have you gotten to a bear?

Have you ever tried to ride a deer?

Back when I was in elementary. Some family a couple houses horizontal from my house unknowingly let their pitbull out. The dog ripped the weighted leash from where ever it was hooked to. I'm walking home from school and I'm literally two houses away from stepping on my lawn when until I see a pit walk up in front of me. The dog was like "Oh, you tryna go home and ....? Naw b, lemme get you for a minute."

I start walking the other way and it started to follow me and snarled at me.

I got the bright idea to take off my shoe and hit the dog in the head so it would become dizzy so I could run away.

That didn't work, so it chased me for a bit until I tried to hit it again.

This time the dog bit my shoe and started to whip it's head around with my shoe in its mouth like sharks do when they get meat.

At this point, I'm usain bolting to my house from the opposite direction that I came.

In which, I went around the block to get to my house.

Lastly, I never got my shoe back.

Last edited:

On a related note:

Lion is def. up there.

I have woods near my house where I walk my dog so bears and deer freak me out.

That's unfortunate. How close have you gotten to a bear?
Have you ever tried to ride a deer?

Back when I was in elementary. Some family a couple houses horizontal from my house unknowingly let their pitbull out. The dog ripped the weighted leash from where ever it was hooked to. I'm walking home from school and I'm literally two houses away from stepping on my lawn when until I see a pit walk up in front of me. The dog was like "Oh, you tryna go home and ....? Naw b, lemme get you for a minute."
I start walking the other way and it started to follow me and snarled at me.
I got the bright idea to take off my shoe and hit the dog in the head so it would become dizzy so I could run away.
That didn't work, so it chased me for a bit until I tried to hit it again.
This time the dog bit my shoe and started to whip it's head around with my shoe in its mouth like sharks do when they get meat.
At this point, I'm usain bolting to my house from the opposite direction that I came.
Lastly, I never got my shoe back.
I never saw a bear, but in the summer at like 6 in the morning, you can see packs of deer just chilling.
I remember when I was in kindergarten dogs would always come into my backyard.
One day as my brother and I were about to get on the bus to school, two rottweilers blocked our path.
As a young man looking back it wasn't bad, but as a child I was petrified.

it's like 32 degrees in nyc
wish i had know that before my dumb *** attempted to go to the post office this morning :smh:

Last edited:
I DESPISE the cold. Its bitter and uninviting. Its like 65 Degrees where I'm at right now and I just put on my coat before reading this page.

Back
Top Bottom