the thread about nothing...

Whaaaaaa??!?

Marvels gonna kill off Peter Parker?!?

eek.gif
explain because is it Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, or The Amazing Spider-Man or any other thing that they're gonna kill off? all different universe's so it depends. The first one is the original so it usually isn't messed it. Ultimate is pretty out there since about a year or two ago Parker was "killed" and the new one is now half black half Latino... Miles Morales. peoples reactions were love and hate

Whaaaaaa??!?

:wow:
explain because is it Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, or The Amazing Spider-Man or any other thing that they're gonna kill off? all different universe's so it depends. The first one is the original so it usually isn't messed it. Ultimate is pretty out there since about a year or two ago Parker was "killed" and the new one is now half black half Latino... Miles Morales. peoples reactions were love and hate
Amazing,saw it on yahoo earlier.

also going snowboarding again (Squaw Valley) so I'ma post one of those Panoramic iPhone 5 pics once I'm top of the mountain for you guys
pimp.gif

not to ruin the moment but.......3 people have died in the past 3 weeks there.....

Got denied to leave work early today. Got approved to not come in at all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Whaaaaaa??!?

:wow:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/peter-parker-dies-amazing-spider-406380

I waited over an hour at America's Tire for a flat repair.
When they took my car in, they told me they couldn't work on it.

Yelp'd them

I've had pleasant experiences here before, but not anymore.
When I bought the tires, there was a small hiccup because my car had some aftermarket wheel bolts. Since they were receiving business and money, they turned a blind eye toward the bolts.
I few weeks later, I went to get a tire plugged. They gave me grief for the bolts, but decided to work on the car.
Up until this time, they were the best tire shop around. I'd recommend them to everyone.
I got another flat tire the other day and went in. Before they even started working on my car, I told them about my bolts. I asked if they would work on my car with aftermarket bolts. The worker said that it was fine. I waited for about an hour and then worker brought my car into the garage. Another worker went and told the manager about my bolts. I asked them if there was a problem. He began to talk to me and tell me about the bolts I was using. He said that they don't work on cars with those bolts. I tried explaining to him that they had worked on the car twice before and he responded in a rude, condescending and aggressive tone. I was taken aback by his actions since I had never received that type of service from that shop. He insinuated that I was lying about them having worked on my car before.
I would not have reacted harshly if the initial worker had told me about their "policies" before they made me wait over an hour for a flat repair. The kicker was the manager - his tone, demeanor, and actions toward a customer were unjustified.

I waited over an hour at America's Tire for a flat repair.
When they took my car in, they told me they couldn't work on it.

Yelp'd them
I've had pleasant experiences here before, but not anymore.
When I bought the tires, there was a small hiccup because my car had some aftermarket wheel bolts. Since they were receiving business and money, they turned a blind eye toward the bolts.
I few weeks later, I went to get a tire plugged. They gave me grief for the bolts, but decided to work on the car.
Up until this time, they were the best tire shop around. I'd recommend them to everyone.
I got another flat tire the other day and went in. Before they even started working on my car, I told them about my bolts. I asked if they would work on my car with aftermarket bolts. The worker said that it was fine. I waited for about an hour and then worker brought my car into the garage. Another worker went and told the manager about my bolts. I asked them if there was a problem. He began to talk to me and tell me about the bolts I was using. He said that they don't work on cars with those bolts. I tried explaining to him that they had worked on the car twice before and he responded in a rude, condescending and aggressive tone. I was taken aback by his actions since I had never received that type of service from that shop. He insinuated that I was lying about them having worked on my car before.
I would not have reacted harshly if the initial worker had told me about their "policies" before they made me wait over an hour for a flat repair. The kicker was the manager - his tone, demeanor, and actions toward a customer were unjustified.
Post your own angry review now!

Back
Top Bottom