the thread about nothing...

even in anime they stealing js
mean.gif
Post please. I need lulz in my day.
So who the **** said they wanted to live somewhere there is snow?
laugh.gif

This is what I woke up to
nerd.gif

mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

My new obsession is watching Battle Raps now. Smh! That's all I do at work. :rofl:

Got two mobile game ideas. Working on the fundamentals of the game and then looking for a programmer and designer. :smoking

When your bank's website is down and you do online banking

i think heroin addiction is an epidemic at this point..

but the users are just hiding it very well...you'd be surprise who uses..

and if someones popping opiate based pill expect them to switch over to H once it starts getting too expensive.

i know its always been an issue on the eastcoast but the mexican cartels have now gotten black tar all throughout the country and even in europe and australia..

its dirt cheap too..for the price that it costs to get a one good pill..you can get 3 grams of heroin that would last you at least 4 days plus you can sell some of it..

its sad addicts dont have many resources available to them, unless theyre rich.

:wow:

Why did I just find a blunt(actually, it looks like a Garcia Vega) on the floor at work?

this probably has been posted in here but damn this looks powerful...

very similar to my life story but this doesnt have as much action and naked women..

This looks dope and a good watch.

I got a tablet for christmas and these dudes gonna put a small *** USB cord that I gotta connect another USB cord too so I can put my music on there. :smh:

Tuesday is such a great day for xmas and new years to occur. 4 day weekend, 3 day week, 4 day weekend, 3 day week.

Just got back to work yesterday, tommorrow is Friday. Same thing next week :pimp:
Pure awesomeness.

Waking up feeling exactly the same as you did when you went to bed.... Sucks

Except I have a raging boner. Still sucks

Today my only day of work this week :pimp:

Going to NYC tomorrow night to get ready to go to Pinstripe Bowl Saturday (go 'cuse!).

Brunch with my parents, my gf, and her parents Sunday morning (first time our parents will meet; Should be interesting).

Christmas with my gf's family was terrible. This weekend should make up for it (cept for brunch)

DONT PULL A CRAIGMATIC AND AIR HER FAM OUT

Back
Top Bottom