the thread about nothing...

Looper was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I literally just finished it like 10 minutes ago i liked it.

WTH is really going on in here :x

Anyhow, thank God today is my Friday and I just gotta make it through the day. Taking the wife to see Django Saturday night and I hope it's worth the price of admission.

The last page was hard. |I

To my TAN bros going through bad breakups or mindlessly trying to make it work - I know that feel. It sucks and it's the most debilitating feeling when you thought everything was all peachy keen but the next day she's out of your life. I've felt that twice this year.

The first prepared me for the second, which wasn't all that bad since we hadn't known each other for that long, but it still made me question this idea of love and whether I was ever going to find it. I still am on the search, but I am searching. We mustn't let these women put us down, especially for extended periods of time. They can be very unpredictable and random at times. We must practice self-control and discipline. Don't give too much so soon; constantly re-evaluate the relationship and what's in it for you; never be afraid to call it quits.

We can't do any of this if we continue to let the past haunt us and dictate our lives. She's been gone but she's still controlling you. We really don't have time for that. Go out and meet a nice lady and go from there. Don't succumb to the pressure of wanting to be with someone; keep it cool.

I believe there is love out there for each and every one of us. We just have to make ourselves discoverable again.

Now...

Last edited:
Is it too late to sign up for SHAN??

I swear, you guys gotta have these conversations in the day time.

Didn't you read the rules? Midnight on New Years.

I thought someone said something about only 20 people doing it. That was, like, 15 pages ago. Just wanted to make sure I could participate.

I think the 20 was in reference to amount of money we should spend. Whoever said it was vague and never clarified what they meant.

Didn't you read the rules? Midnight on New Years.

I thought someone said something about only 20 people doing it. That was, like, 15 pages ago. Just wanted to make sure I could participate.

Oh ok. I'm still not sure if I want to do it or not yet.

I had 99 problems and a b**** was one. Now I have 98 problems.

I left my lady behind a couple days before Christmas. I went to the Wizards game last night. I am more upset/disgruntled about the Wizards losing by 3 to the Cavs than about the relationship.

It's all about perspective.

I had 99 problems and a b**** was one. Now I have 98 problems.

I left my lady behind a couple days before Christmas. I went to the Wizards game last night. I am more upset/disgruntled about the Wizards losing by 3 to the Cavs than about the relationship.

It's all about perspective.

Damn :lol:. Was that seperation strategically placed or did she really get on your last nerve?

Back
Top Bottom