the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
gonna try this
thank me later
I dunno how I feel about that.... I feel like any time I use an emoticon, I'm automatically friendzoning myself 
laugh.gif
last time i help you
eyes.gif

Ok ok ok ok...... ugh I hate this, but to save you helping me, I will try this once..... and see how it goes.... I'm so nervous 
embarassed.gif
hahaha post the results when they come in
so I'm gonna go on that LBC date tomorrow, hopefully I can hit up those spots guise you mentioned
smokin.gif
you're in socal?
devil.gif

let me/us know how it goes por favor

Last edited:
damb guise... this one item she left in my room had me reminiscing of her
frown.gif

At least you got that hot date in the LBC coming up!

I know that feeling. My ex's friends be posting tons of pics of them since they all home for break... has me like this:

It's like everytime I hear 'our' song

tumblr_m3y3yya3f81rul4x7o1_500.gif

All I want is to have some closure and say

tumblr_lvoc6gffZI1qceegfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9bz74ysvO1rvdi2yo1_500.gif

and everyone around me is telling me

tumblr_m434ih4TpF1qbwjnko1_r1_1280.jpg

but every moment is like this:

tumblr_mc67b829aw1rsj88k.gif

this probably has been posted in here but damn this looks powerful...

very similar to my life story but this doesnt have as much action and naked women..

Would it be so terrible for me to start a tasteful attractive mens appreciation thread?
Sounds impossible
laugh.gif
I thought someone already started one though? I was looking on my phone a couple days ago and ran across some thread that seemed like that, don't remember the title, but the lulz made it seem like it was some "Men Appreciation Thread", but I never saw it again.

So...on FB there's something called 'Life Events', and apparently there's all these type of icons, and I saw one that said something like 'death in the family' or 'loss of life'. I don't have a problem with people mentioning someone in their family died, cause that may be a way to cope. But I would feel disgusted if someone in my family died, and on that day, a little icon in the top right corner said 'Death In Family' with a cross over it. I rarely get annoyed by FB, but that irked me something serious.
This shouldnt exist
i said i wouldnt be back this year, but ive popped in and out of S&T cause of the sheer slowness at work.

decided to stay away from NT for awhile due to some personal stuff, but then i remembered it was the holidays and something needed to be taken care of.

as the current formant sits of replies per page im at 20 so im currently at page 3496 as im typing this.

lets get this BOX O NOTHING SENT OUT, HOLIDAY EDITION.

basically when we get to page 4005 ill pick a random winner from those pages from whoever posts on that page.

quote me so all the regulars know

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-MAYBACH MUSIC
I haven't had a fresh cut in over 6 months now.I look like Ash Ketchum everytime I wear a cap.
Walk up to a girl and do this.
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
GOT ABOUT 5 IN SO FAR...
I didnt expect this to take off that fast when I posted it. TAN>>>
This always gives me a good laugh 

roll.gif

what is it a strand of hair?
My ex used to have borderline platinum blonde hair.... Its been 6 months and I still find her hair everywhere 

bluevalentine-ryangosling-portable.gif
frown.gif

i said i wouldnt be back this year, but ive popped in and out of S&T cause of the sheer slowness at work.
decided to stay away from NT for awhile due to some personal stuff, but then i remembered it was the holidays and something needed to be taken care of.
as the current formant sits of replies per page im at 20 so im currently at page 3496 as im typing this.
lets get this BOX O NOTHING SENT OUT, HOLIDAY EDITION.
basically when we get to page 4005 ill pick a random winner from those pages from whoever posts on that page.
quote me so all the regulars know
:pimp: :pimp:

:nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom