the thread about nothing...

I'm at America's Tire and some dude is talking to the manager about my car. I'm not sure if he's saying something positive or negative.
It's about to get real.

To all of you dudes out there that try and disrespect women by calling them numbers such as 4''s and 5's thinking you're so fine and every girl in the world wants you...

tumblr_mdhdzcAnjp1r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

:rolleyes sounds like some bs created to rustle up some jimmies

To all of you dudes out there that try and disrespect women by calling them numbers such as 4''s and 5's thinking you're so fine and every girl in the world wants you...

tumblr_mdhdzcAnjp1r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

:rolleyes sounds like some bs created to rustle up some jimmies

I believe it. The media controls most women's minds. Compared to whats on TV, they probably do think we're all below average.

Can I rant really quickly? Tired of these employers forcing me to manually fill out a resume on their site, when I have a resume that takes 5 seconds to upload. What's the point of me even having it then? The time I took to fill out a resume on your stupid *** site could've been used to fill out 2-3 applications. **** your site. Kiss my ***. 
mad.gif

/rant

even in anime they stealing js
mean.gif
Post please. I need lulz in my day.
THIS. Post that
nerd.gif
might not provide that much lulz to you guys but I found it hilarious for some reason
ohwell.gif

@ 7:38
I laughed. LOL @ the girl scolding that lady.
Can I rant really quickly? Tired of these employers forcing me to manually fill out a resume on their site, when I have a resume that takes 5 seconds to upload. What's the point of me even having it then? The time I took to fill out a resume on your stupid *** site could've been used to fill out 2-3 applications. **** your site. Kiss my ***. 
mad.gif

/rant
PREACH
I've always wondered who's in your avy, she's
pimp.gif
Dannie Riel.
nthat.gif
I always wondered myself. Your old avy was
pimp.gif

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

in

Back
Top Bottom