the thread about nothing...

:wow: :lol:

Wait, wait, wait...where is that from? :rofl:

the first time i saw this i thought it was a skit or one of those commercials about crappy ideas, like the one about the neck basket..
laugh.gif

have yall ever seen a girl that was hot..but she was ugly at the same time and I dont mean personality wise either

or a girl that was so fine she was ugly lol

have yall ever seen a girl that was hot..but she was ugly at the same time and I dont mean personality wise either
their was some type of documentary on how 'attraction' works.

im guessing u mean, that a girl would be so 'pretty' yet you wouldnt be attracted to her, maybe even finding her repulsive?

according to the documentary, if you feel like someone is out of your leage (really out of ur league).....then ur attraction for them plumets

the attraction that someone else feels for u has a lot of say in how much u like them/find them attractive. if i can find the clip, i will post the link.

can't say I have...I've seen some sometimes hot/sometimes not (Drew Barrymore)...but never a hot chick that's ugly.

Fun fact about E. Honda....Piston Honda from Punch Out is his brother. 8)

Last edited:

their was some type of documentary on how 'attraction' works.

im guessing u mean, that a girl would be so 'pretty' yet you wouldnt be attracted to her, maybe even finding her repulsive?

according to the documentary, if you feel like someone is out of your leage (really out of ur league).....then ur attraction for them plumets

the attraction that someone else feels for u has a lot of say in how much u like them/find them attractive. if i can find the clip, i will post the link.

That would explain why, at one point, Beyonce became normal looking to me.

Making my "Invincible" playlist in iTunes right now. You know. Songs that make you feel invincible (such as after getting that fresh cut, or a pretty girl's number). I'm so damn cocky bruh 
laugh.gif

maybe thats what It was is..I don't know

@Adobe whenever I feel I'm in invincible mode I just play the dreamchaser 2 cd..a1, racked up shawty, that 1 joint with rick ross on the hook. & i get it all on repeat...no music talk

@trill I didnt cry my first day of school..I just felt mad awwkard being the only black kid in a class full of white students and one indian kid..The teacher had to talk to my dad after the first day..she told him "I talked to much"..:smh:

@dope she doesnt even look that bad..she just looks like she was a skeeze..she looks like the type that would have the homies and I driving her car,smoking mad weed with her, and raiding her fridge for snacks lol

Last edited:
I've always wanted, but never had pregnant yambs.

Had a pregnant AWG staring at me in the post office today. Had me freaking out thinking I had something on my face.

@dope she doesnt even look that bad..she just looks like she was a skeeze..she looks like the type that would have the homies and I driving her car,smoking mad weed with her, and raiding her fridge for snacks lol

:lol: I was gonna she she looked like a cool *** chick.

Lemme just say this about Yuyu Hakusho...
It's top 5 all time anime series Without a doubt...
Kuwabara's flame sword :x :pimp:
The Spirit Gun :smokin
The tournament :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom