the thread about nothing...

My new obsession is watching Battle Raps now. Smh! That's all I do at work.
roll.gif
Check out iron soloman on youtube.
Is this gif from Harry Potter?

If so, what scene?
My boy Kuwabara
smokin.gif

Yuyu Hakusho is a classic
76897.jpg

I cried first day of orientation in college, I felt like I was the only black person :smh: well not the only one lol, but coming from a HS that was 50/50 black/hispanic to a 70% white college was crazy at first.

I was doing fine until I watched this cashier lady ring up every person in front of me in this huge line (all white) and she was mad friendly, so it's my turn and I was like :D Hello and she gave me the :stoneface: called and cried to my moms after I checked out.

[quote name="whyhellothere" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/70200#post_16869905"[quote="whyhellothere, post: 16869867"][/quote]oh that alex g chick is :smokin
i wonder if she has low standards :wow:
cuz i have high standards
maybe we can meet in da middle

I cried first day of orientation in college, I felt like I was the only black person
mean.gif
well not the only one lol, but coming from a HS that was 50/50 black/hispanic to a 70% white college was crazy at first.

I was doing fine until I watched this cashier lady ring up every person in front of me in this huge line (all white) and she was mad friendly, so it's my turn and I was like
happy.gif
Hello and she gave me the
indifferent.gif
called and cried to my moms after I checked out.
I've been the only or one of the few black people in all my classes since kindergarten.

I dislike when people act like you're a delegate that speaks for all black people.

"Is it true that black people...?"

Me:
morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif

Last edited:
[quote name="whyhellothere" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/70200#post_16869905"[quote="whyhellothere, post: 16869867"]
oh that alex g chick is :smokin
i wonder if she has low standards :wow:
cuz i have high standards
maybe we can meet in da middle[/quote]

tumblr_ly5sn0gNXJ1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

:stoneface: you aint meet/meating her nowhere :stoneface:
my baby dont want you :stoneface:

-------------------

lulz @ post/avy
-----------------------
"dont waste a dollar"
*proceeds to go waste several dollars playing a lottery she's never won*