tumblr_m4t4j8w2iG1qdlh1io1_400.gif

tumblr_me5qj0jtwF1qkoknso1_500.gif

My ex's moms car got broken in to.... I feel 
devil.gif
 and 
mad.gif
 and 
frown.gif
 all at the same time. I almost wanna hit her up now since shes home for Christmas....

Damn, I think I'm getting old for NT :smh:

I used to look and post everyday, probably every min during my teenage years and now I haven't been on in days and It's like nothing

My ex's moms car got broken in to.... I feel 
devil.gif
 and 
mad.gif
 and 
frown.gif
 all at the same time. I almost wanna hit her up now since shes home for Christmas....

laugh.gif
you a fool B haha
That puppy has convinced me otherwise. **** that bish 
grin.gif

Sidenote, I have a plethora of yambs to select from for tonight. And by plethora I really mean like 2, maybe 3.... so like 2.5. Damn its good to be home 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I think I'm getting old for NT
mean.gif

I used to look and post everyday, probably every min during my teenage years and now I haven't been on in days and It's like nothing
I feel like I see you posting everyday 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 But I know that feeling, I'll have a few days every now and then where I post 50+ times in a day and others where I don't even come on NT

You'll be good with dem 2.5 and if not...
Well I already plan to get super drunk. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas my alumni from my HS meet up at this tiny bar, which is the only one in my town. I'm bout to get blasted. Don't eem care if I get red tonight. In fact I might not even care if I don't get any yambs 
laugh.gif

You'll be good with dem 2.5 and if not...

Well I already plan to get super drunk. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas my alumni from my HS meet up at this tiny bar, which is the only one in my town. I'm bout to get blasted. Don't eem care if I get red tonight. In fact I might not even care if I don't get any yambs :lol:

Poe up!

"Am i wrong cuz I want to get it on til I die!?"

Damn, I think I'm getting old for NT :smh:

I feel like I see you posting everyday :lol:  :\  But I know that feeling, I'll have a few days every now and then where I post 50+ times in a day and others where I don't even come on NT

:rofl: I'm not going anywhere but I'm just saying I'm not as active as I was before. This is my first time today getting on NT. Years ago I woulda been on NT the moment I woke up till I fall asleep :rofl:

What up TAN peeps! I haven't been in this thread since around the time it was first created, but figured this is the best place to post, since it's about nothing in particular! Recently, things have just been on the up and up for me and it feels good man! After landing a temporary contract with this company for the past month month or so after over a year of unemployment, I was approached yesterday about possibly becoming a full time employee for a new position! Words cannot express how good it feels to even be in consideration for it after the last 1.5-2 years I've had. Also, went out to dinner with my family yesterday on Christmas Eve and grabbed the bill when it came like a bawse, much to the surprise and delight of my fam. Just feels good to have things going good after such a long, terrible period of my life!
nthat.gif

/rant

Continue on brahs, and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it, and happy holidays to those that don't!

Last edited:
roll.gif
I'm not going anywhere but I'm just saying I'm not as active as I was before. This is my first time today getting on NT. Years ago I woulda been on NT the moment I woke up till I fall asleep
roll.gif
Man, I definitely feel you on that! Though I never really posted much, I was on here everyday, multiple times throughout the day. Now, I find myself going on here way less, and posting even less than I was before!

Back
Top Bottom