the thread about nothing...

I asked Jesus Shuttlesworth for a personal favor and he didn't come through
mean.gif
Ha. You a funny dude.
All you had to do was sign the papers to Big State but nawwww

*Update on earlier rck2sactown semi-crisis*

Ex's friend (who I'm friends with on FB) posted a pic of them two....... I think I might be doing ok without her, she got that holiday weight going on 
laugh.gif

hooked my parents up with a nice flat screen monitor for x-mas..

and my lil bro got a lap top..its so hilarious when they get new gadgets and i have to set em up..
laugh.gif

they ask the funniest questions...my steppops always has to have to be super comfortable and he has to be able to see the tv from wherever he is sitting.

that girl holding up that sign in that video looks like shes pregnant. 

Last edited:
I hate this rainy weather.
Me too... I just sold all my XX3 
frown.gif
I sold my last pair of 23's a few months ago.

I only wore them the first months I owned them. They then just saw in my closet.
This. I had the 'legacy collection' on or whatever stupid nickname 16 years old made up for the Carolina, Bulls, and Wiz colorways DS, on ice.... sold them all 
mean.gif
 I tried wearing the stealths a few times and never quite liked em tho. Loved how they looked.

my XIX collection are next to go.... but I think I might be the only Nter who actually like em 
laugh.gif

hooked my parents up with a nice flat screen monitor for x-mas..

and my lil bro got a lap top..its so hilarious when they get new gadgets and i have to set em up..
laugh.gif

they ask the funniest questions...my steppops always has to have to be super comfortable and he has to be able to see the tv from wherever he is sitting.

that girl holding up that sign in that video looks like shes pregnant. 
I thought your parents weren't in your life anymore? 
nerd.gif

aint you been on your own since 8 or something?

good day today with a couple brothers, nieces, nephews, two brothers didn't make it through but its all good 
nthat.gif

hope you all had/are having a merry christmas and pigging out on delicious food and/or getting brewed
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Crying cats gotta be top 10 creepiest things ever. I swear I thought someone was outside my window crying. Had me turning off the lights. :x

Bros don't change yourself for the ladies. If you're comfortable and confident with who you are, the right one will come along.

If you got issues, you need to check yourself. >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom