the thread about nothing...

photo-1.jpg

1237649476996.gif

mww1gosm8.gif

my ma is too funny, i called her earlier to say merry christmas and she asked me about my plans. part of the conversation went as follows:

ma: so, do you have any plans for tonight?

me: im going over to this gals house to get my pipi kissed for xmas.

ma: well make sure you kiss her pipi too.

:lol: :smokin

and yall can miss me w/ that ****** talk.

my ma is too funny, i called her earlier to say merry christmas and she asked me about my plans. part of the conversation went as follows:

ma: so, do you have any plans for tonight?

me: im going over to this gals house to get my pipi kissed for xmas.

ma: well make sure you kiss her pipi too.

:lol: :smokin

and yall can miss me w/ that ****** talk.

tumblr_m9gvxrfkvI1qlwwr1o1_400.gif

Me and my family havent had a tree in the last 4 years. My brother and I are a little older than you (I'm 26, he's 23), so I can understand how you feel. But Christmas doesnt have to be about the presents and stuff. Use it as a chance to get together with family that you dont see all the time, you need to INSIST that everybody eat around the table. Either way, make something enjoyable out of it regardless.
God bless you and yours though

Thanks fambs, I appreciate this. I had an amazing dinner with my family and that's all I could ask for, just for the fighting to stop and a good
*** meal :pimp:

they both should be a little more responsible.. they come off like terrible people

kids worship them blindly.. not saying they shouldn't be together because idc about that.. just think they should talk more about domestic violence

but **** it they're young... and apparently both "winning"

I'm very salty, missed those questions on packers. Just wanted to tell TAN 
frown.gif

First time I've ever felt a feeling from missing a shoe release. What do I do to cope? Cause I'm on some Wiz **** and smokin 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom