the thread about nothing...

What are some certified Merry Christmas texts to chicks just met to set up the acquisition of YAMBs in the new year??
nerd.gif
keep it simple.

i want to **** you for new years, trust me
I sent this out to one person.... no response yet. Should I have added Merry Christmas?

Ya man! My dream job is probably at the UCLA Med Center in Santa Monica or the VA in Long Beach... one can dream. I need to be back in Socal. Rck2sactown don't belong up north anymore :frown:

you could even apply at a smaller hospital then move up. sure it won't pay off in the beginning since you probably paid good money for school, but hey it's a start and you can work on your resume. there are parts in LA where the rent is relatively cheap :wink:

i don' drank my mothers rum like 3 months ago... i told her but i think she forgot because she's talking about making a cake with it today.

now i gotta come up with an elaborate plan to break the bottle

filled the bottle with arizona btw

I'm outta here,might go get drunk or something.
YES!!! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! GO-GET-DRUNK! 

Ya man! My dream job is probably at the UCLA Med Center in Santa Monica or the VA in Long Beach... one can dream. I need to be back in Socal. Rck2sactown don't belong up north anymore :frown:

you could even apply at a smaller hospital then move up. sure it won't pay off in the beginning since you probably paid good money for school, but hey it's a start and you can work on your resume. there are parts in LA where the rent is relatively cheap :wink:

Rck2sacktown, what do you do for a living? I know there are alot of Marines and Sailors that could use you down in the North County/South OC Camp Pendleton area. You could be a blessing to somebody

Jim was an idiot... Karen > Pam

On another note Samuel L. Jackson deserved to get killed in Goodfellas for wearing those man panties 
laugh.gif

Rck2sacktown, what do you do for a living? I know there are alot of Marines and Sailors that could use you down in the North County/South OC Camp Pendleton area. You could be a blessing to somebody
I'm just in nursing school :\ but naw man enlisting is definitely in the back of my mind, especially if I stay single and what not. It'd definitely be good on the resume and good experience for myself and professionally.

Ryda: I feel ya dog, really anywhere around LA or the OC and I'd be right at home. The last year in living in Long Beach (failed relationship aside) was probably the best time I've had in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just in nursing school :\ but naw man enlisting is definitely in the back of my mind, especially if I stay single and what not. It'd definitely be good on the resume and good experience for myself and professionally.
Ryda: I feel ya dog, really anywhere around LA or the OC and I'd be right at home. The last year in living in Long Beach (failed relationship aside) was probably the best time I've had in my life.

yeah man i feel you. i've been to up and down the coast and i feel LA has it the best. not being bias because i was born and raised here but the weather, the opportunities, outdoor activities, girls :pimp:, the only thing i hardly like in hollywood (where i'm at) is the night life. it's a little too washed up for me since i don't enjoy the club scene, more of a bar type of person but besides that and traffic, i really enjoy it in LA. hope your dreams come reality in this year coming ahead and further more. if you're ever in LA area hit me up we should chill. it's always cool meeting NT fam :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom