the thread about nothing...

Ya man! My dream job is probably at the UCLA Med Center in Santa Monica or the VA in Long Beach... one can dream. I need to be back in Socal. Rck2sactown don't belong up north anymore :frown:

you could even apply at a smaller hospital then move up. sure it won't pay off in the beginning since you probably paid good money for school, but hey it's a start and you can work on your resume. there are parts in LA where the rent is relatively cheap :wink:

Rck2sacktown, what do you do for a living? I know there are alot of Marines and Sailors that could use you down in the North County/South OC Camp Pendleton area. You could be a blessing to somebody
I'm just in nursing school :\ but naw man enlisting is definitely in the back of my mind, especially if I stay single and what not. It'd definitely be good on the resume and good experience for myself and professionally.

Ryda: I feel ya dog, really anywhere around LA or the OC and I'd be right at home. The last year in living in Long Beach (failed relationship aside) was probably the best time I've had in my life.

you can enlist, you really dont have to. There are civilian nurses and personnel working at the Naval Hospital on base.

As we gather around the table to eat, lets take a moment to remember all the MARINES, sailors, airmen, and soldiers that can't be with their families today...for all our sake!

Ovation TV is having a marathon of all of the Nutcracker ballet performances.

Great to watch with the fam.

Wait........whadafugggg is going on just now????

Get this pre-teen ****** box eating nonsense outta here. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ya'll are lying if you wouldnt do the same BTW

just edited though..dont want to get this locked

Whom is obsessed with trannies? and why are we talking about this on Christmas day 
laugh.gif

:lol: What trannies are ya'll talking about? I thought this was about that overdeveloped underage young lady.
Nah somebody posted a thread from misc I think a dude messaging a chick on one of those dating sites saying shes cute blah blah and she responded saying thanks but im transgendered.
And you know how NT loves ******s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom