the thread about nothing...

Bros don't change yourself for the ladies. If you're comfortable and confident with who you are, the right one will come along.
If you got issues, you need to check yourself.
grin.gif
tell me about it
mean.gif

i almost turned jehova's witness bc my ex gave me an ultimatum. become part of her religion and be together or be myself and kick rocks

family first
nthat.gif
 no way i'm giving up family time in holidays/birthdays for a stupid broad 

Bros don't change yourself for the ladies. If you're comfortable and confident with who you are, the right one will come along.

If you got issues, you need to check yourself. >D

Never build your world around a woman

You often hear RnB crooners sing about building their life around women. This is one of the most dangerous and selfish things you can do. Not only does it put an undue amount of pressure on her since you apparently made her responsible for your mental health, but you are also burning your cloak of leadership that comes with being a man.

The first question you need to ask yourself is what in the world makes any woman so important that you need to build around her? Also, knowing the temporal nature of dealing with these women, why in the world you even consider doing such a thing? The truth is that as a man and as a leader, she needs to build around YOU. YOU should be the foundation, not her.

What you DO need to focus on building on is your character, a stable financial situation, your relationship with God, and just an overall highly stable and yet fun state of being. A woman should be a PART of your life and never your life.

I thought your parents weren't in your life anymore? 
nerd.gif

aint you been on your own since 8 or something?
wut...

i never said that..

good try tho. 
laugh.gif

being on your own doesnt mean not seeing your family in x-mas, i was in a gang at 8 but i still lived with my mom..

i wouldnt visit them for the longest cuz i was all messed up..

Last edited:
not to sound ungrateful... but way too many gifts from the fam this year, I wish I could pay it forward to a needy family who could really use some of the stuff I got :smh:

(and it wasn't major stuff, I'm not sitting on multiple ipads or anything... it was mainly baby gifts, gift cards, house stuff, etc...)

Last edited:
not to sound ungrateful... but way too many gifts from the fam this year, I wish I could pay it forward to a needy family who could really use some of the stuff I got
mean.gif

(and it wasn't major stuff, I'm not sitting on multiple ipads or anything... it was mainly baby gifts, gift cards, house stuff, etc...)
indifferent.gif

Why are international flights so expensive :frown:

High fuel usage, low amount of flights and higher price incentivizes customers to not flake and waste their spot on the plane.
I'm trying to get a flight from Sac or SF to Hawaii and then to Hong Kong...... price from Hawaii to HK is the same as SFO to HK what the hell :\

:lol:

I remember my pops flew from China to Germany. To DC. Then back here to the Bay (or something like that) cause it was cheaper :lol:

Damn, this page looks sad. It is crazy though, last year cuffing was at an all time high, this year, tons of broken hearted unrequited love *** ******. Sounds like you fell in love with a winter cuffer.

Why are international flights so expensive 
frown.gif
High fuel usage, low amount of flights and higher price incentivizes customers to not flake and waste their spot on the plane.
I'm trying to get a flight from Sac or SF to Hawaii and then to Hong Kong...... price from Hawaii to HK is the same as SFO to HK what the hell 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I remember my pops flew from China to Germany. To DC. Then back here to the Bay (or something like that) cause it was cheaper
laugh.gif
Hmmm ideally, I would fly to Hawaii spend a few days with this broad I've been talking to for a minute now, go to HK with the fam for a few weeks. Then bail on them and go on a little self discovery adventure on my own in the Middle East for a week or so, then visit a bunch of friends in England and Germany....... So Sac/SF to Hawaii, to HK, to middle east, to Europe, and then maybe take a dolo cruise home since I think thats the same price as a flight from England to NYC...... 

who am I kidding I can't afford this 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
 time to mooch off the parentals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom